OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

I just recently let go of my 07s. They looked OK, but I gave several pairs of now-older-than-I-can-believe retros to my local consignment shop for like $10 each just to get them out of my closet LOL. Wasn't going to be bothered trying to sell them on eBay or whatever. Probably going to pass this time around, as they'll just end up sitting in my closet again.

Definitely grabbing another. Its time...

100000% THIS. The 95 heel slippage is crazy. It's been like that every time they have come out too.
I had the OGs (man, it doesn't seem anywhere near 26/27 years ago). I bought them specifically to use as my indoor hoops shoe. The first several wears were BRUTAL. I don't remember heel slippage, but I definitely remember the stiff sides of the ankle collar literally cutting/rubbing my ankles to the point of blood. Had to double-sock and wear higher socks than normal to let my ankles recover. Once they were broken in, though, the problem went away.

6A30C298-C7DE-429A-8BCA-C46B39CDA6EC.jpeg
Was this colorway ever retroed? I was checking to see if these were on stockx with no luck.

Damn, I hope these go under the radar a bit and sit. I think they will though. So much stuff coming out so close together. I have my 08s...although they need a re-gluing, other than that, I'd just want a fresh pair for now. Idk...

If a release date is listed as the first day of the month it’s usually just a place holder…Simply means they’ll release sometime in March…And considering the logistics problems Nike has been having, firm dates are fluid anyways…

Back
Top Bottom