OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

Y’all see this ?
8AC11C50-E45F-4B0C-A420-8A83692C9C9E.jpeg
0BA89153-C101-4641-9EAA-8FCDA0D66440.jpeg

Ugly as they are, with a Drake cosign the price and hype of 95s bout to soar. Guess I’m copping off eBay after all :smh:

Forgot ALL about these! Vaguely remind me of the Flight Turbulence pictured below.....what was the modeal again refresh my memory

turbulence.png

Air Flight Max '96.

I was in college at the time and one of my boys needed some new hoop shoes. I went with him to a store at the mall and as he was trying on a pair of them, the shoelace snapped off one of the plastic eyestays at the top of the shoe as he tied them up and it shot across the store LOL. Thankfully they just brought him a new pair and didn't make him buy the one he broke, but since it never happened on the pair he bought, it was probably a flaw on that one particular shoe that broke.

44C58319-26AE-4A8E-BD30-4EAB980A8F1E.jpeg

I’d love to see these make a return
For sure. I love those.

I really want Zoom Flight 96s done right as last time they were not. The Black pair and the Matte pair. The Olympic pair was fine but I prefer the other two. Kind of assuming they are just going to keep covering the other 2 in carbon fiber. Which really sucks. I got a newer pair of the black 07s or whenever it was recently as mine were done for. Gonna have to maintain those the best I can and hope they do them truer next time.

For sure. I love those.

I really want Zoom Flight 96s done right as last time they were not. The Black pair and the Matte pair. The Olympic pair was fine but I prefer the other two. Kind of assuming they are just going to keep covering the other 2 in carbon fiber. Which really sucks. I got a newer pair of the black 07s or whenever it was recently as mine were done for. Gonna have to maintain those the best I can and hope they do them truer next time.

Yeah the last run was not great but at least could be picked up mad cheap. I hooped every pair other than Olympics to oblivion. Wish I had picked up at least one more.

Air Flight Max '96.

I was in college at the time and one of my boys needed some new hoop shoes. I went with him to a store at the mall and as he was trying on a pair of them, the shoelace snapped off one of the plastic eyestays at the top of the shoe as he tied them up and it shot across the store LOL. Thankfully they just brought him a new pair and didn't make him buy the one he broke, but since it never happened on the pair he bought, it was probably a flaw on that one particular shoe that broke.

Thanks! I thought it was max something but couldn’t place it.

Yeah the last run was not great but at least could be picked up mad cheap. I hooped every pair other than Olympics to oblivion. Wish I had picked up at least one more.
They were definitely cheap. Like 50 bucks I think lol. If they do them like that again I'll have to just get them and call it a day.

Air Flight Max '96.

Traction on these was BRUTAL. Bottoms looked like turf shoes.

Back
Top Bottom