OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

the mavs colorway is dog **** ugly tho thats the og colorway ill easily pass on.

need them to release white black and white navy mids now

dont know if i still have the black white colorway from past retroes.

I love the Mavs colorway but I think it's mainly because I have on Mavs Goggles on. They should've made the shoe blue where it's black and it would've looked way better.

Pair came in from Hibbet yesterday, Went with my regular size 11…Fits TTS
380ACB87-018C-4DBD-95DF-14C5FC258F89.jpeg

Got my og pair from extra butter. I’m extremely happy and surprised by how nice they are. Fit nice and are super light

i copped the blk supreme and og blacks. I was going to be done but I think I’m gonna grab the red pair now. this was a dope summer for 90s kicks

Last edited:
Aaaaand just like that my order on the black OGs from stockx got canceled for failing the authentication. The hunt for a 12.5 continues

Aaaaand just like that my order on the black OGs from stockx got canceled for failing the authentication. The hunt for a 12.5 continues
What's crazy is I sold some DS shoes on stock X at a fair price because they were just rotting in my closet and the person who inspected them cut through my box with a box cutter and cut the top of the shoe box. They failed inspection because of that. So... back in my closet they rot.

What's crazy is I sold some DS shoes on stock X at a fair price because they were just rotting in my closet and the person who inspected them cut through my box with a box cutter and cut the top of the shoe box. They failed inspection because of that. So... back in my closet they rot.
Throw them on eBay or Goat

Back
Top Bottom