Nike NOCTA Glide Black White DM0879-001

Nike NOCTA Glide Black White DM0879-001

Nike NOCTA Glide
Color: Black/White-White-Clear
Style Code: DM0879-001
Release Date: 2023
Price: $160

Wait, so those eyelets aren’t even eyelets? Just a design element? 🤮
That mesh they used on the uppers isn’t my jam, either.
These could’ve been really cool but the detail choices made here kill them.

Last edited:
Thinking with my high school brain, these are super cool and I could see me wanting these terribly during the OG release time. Like a take down model for that time. I’m in but not for retail.

I'm starting to think the issue is Drake was never true sneakerhead. So when he does these collabs and "updates" to old classics, a problem that arises is he never understood why the shoes were beloved in the first place.
You don't say?

$48 sizes 7-10 available, glad I was patient!!
Insane. These are gonna go for $250+ in a few years imo. No telling when/if Nike will ever bring these back.

I need another pair of the black/white ones..... already beat my first pair up....

Carbon colorway is classic.
To be real, I hate that I slept on these.

I got the OGs the week they dropped. Had the ‘08 retros. Have skipped the subsequent releases. Kinda regret it, too, but for me it’s one of those shoes I love looking at more than wearing all the time. I don’t know why. But definitely a great classic.

I got the OGs the week they dropped. Had the ‘08 retros. Have skipped the subsequent releases. Kinda regret it, too, but for me it’s one of those shoes I love looking at more than wearing all the time. I don’t know why. But definitely a great classic.
I can remember how futuristic and awesome these looked in high school when they first released. Such a great time for shoes

I can remember how futuristic and awesome these looked in high school when they first released. Such a great time for shoes
Yeah, I was in college and got them to play in in the IM leagues. I remember they literally scraped my ankles raw to the point of bleeding due to how stiff the collar sides/edges were. They were fine once broken in, but it was a rough process.

Back
Top Bottom