OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I got chaos, did an ID, and either the DK, the aways or the Carpe Diems...then I am out....can't do 25 pairs of these like I did with the 4s.....
I'm probably going to end up with more Vs than IVs

Those pics of the Bruce Lees are the best I have seen. Did not realize the yellow was like patent.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by youngmar

Yes, like, seriously lol. Basketball shoes aren't casual in nature. People in this thread are going out to malls and movies tryin to impress, looking foolish in hoops shoes. If you're a kid, dressing like this is expected. Adults know better.
Ridiculous statement, sneakers are sneakers. Jordans or Kobe's.

Who are you to tell an adult how to dress? If you are really an adult, you would care less what other people are wearing.

Jordans are of a "casual nature" how so? They are still B-Ball shoes at the end of the day.

It's funny how you come in to criticize people on wearing Kobe's for casual use, and yet you say you wear Timbs and AF1's
laugh.gif

That's funny to me.

I thought what I was saying was common knowledge to anyone who had any sense of style and knew how to dress. Guess not. lol

If you're buying older Jordan's, you're probably buying them to rock casually, but you wouldn't be buying them for basketball. There are farsuperior shoes for basketball.

If you're buying Kobe's, you're buying them because they are a superior basketball shoe. If you're buying them for "casual wear"there are far better options out there.

LOL! As if there is something wrong with wearing Tims and AF1's. Says the dude who probably wears hoop sneaks with jeans on asking mommy if his"outfit" looks ok. LOL

From collection stand-point, which would be(prediction?) more desirable later? Bruce Lee or DK?
I'm asking this simply because, call me crazy, but I'm not feeling either colorway. I hate the color combo of BL and would never wear them, and DKlooks just too 'boring' compared to Aways.
But knowing me I will probably pick up one of the two just to keep it as collection or to possibly sell later on(being honest here). Which colorway do youthink would be more saught after?
So far LOVING the Chaos(bought 2 pairs) and will DEFINITELY cop Aways when they release. It's too bad I'm not feeling any other colorways as of now.
No colorways revealed of Vs can top CD IV, let alone many other colorways of IVs.

Originally Posted by youngmar

I thought what I was saying was common knowledge to anyone who had any sense of style and knew how to dress. Guess not. lol

If you're buying older Jordan's, you're probably buying them to rock casually, but you wouldn't be buying them for basketball. There are far superior shoes for basketball.

If you're buying Kobe's, you're buying them because they are a superior basketball shoe. If you're buying them for "casual wear" there are far better options out there.

LOL! As if there is something wrong with wearing Tims and AF1's. Says the dude who probably wears hoop sneaks with jeans on asking mommy if his "outfit" looks ok. LOL

Are you seriously back in here bringing this up again. Man you are begging for a ban. Why don't you take that whack %@* act back to theother forum. Comin in here with less than 100 posts talkin %!# to veterans about what they should and shouldnt be wearing casual. You a fool aint you.

Youngmar....keep that out of here. If someone wants to wear whatever shoes to where ever let it be.....no need to keep the stupid argument going.

Sho3tym....good looks!

Jason...thanks for the info/help you've brought so far!

i'm watching the black mamba rocking the aways and officially that is my most anticipated sneaker EVER!!!!!

only 10 days til the aways drop
devil.gif

Not a fan of those wht/red/blk's. The BL's look nice but no way could i pull them off so they're an easy pass.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Right now just give me da aways homes n bruce lees idk about da christian bales yet
laugh.gif
at the names that people come up with for stuff. thats awesome man. the "christian bales" I cracked up when i saw that

thanx marley lol gotta be different sometimes u know

^ hahah very well done.. i saw that too and was like impressive.. maybe we can call them the "val kilmer"s also.. hahahaha

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I got chaos, did an ID, and either the DK, the aways or the Carpe Diems...then I am out....can't do 25 pairs of these like I did with the 4s.....
I don't I would even want to do 25 pais of the Kobe V's! The color placement and the upcoming releases they have have sparked no interestin me which sucks! I was expecting some hott CW! The Kobe IV GR and Limited GR were all FIRE!!! Damn you NIKE! for not making some HOTT KOBEV CW!!! at leastnot yet.......... btw JMIZZO, PM'd you

thinking strongly about copping another pair of aways, 2 BL's, and i put my hype on check on the iD's.. probably just going to iD a blacked out pair.not too crazy about the GR blackouts, they're black/grey/blue!

Back
Top Bottom