OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^ all-star Kobes didnt release.. only on eastbay, etc.. no hoh sold them, they didn't receive them

That'd explain the lack of pics.  
Flintgrey-those look good man

Originally Posted by a1iens

kb24.com has these as the "Lower Merion Editions"  I didn't think that varsity red was their color.  Must be a mistake.

lower_merion_large.jpg
Yeah, that's a mistake. I'm going to call those the "Valentine's Day" edition only cause when I called my local FTL to see what was releasing, the rep told me that they were getting the valentine's day edition kobe's. 
laugh.gif

I hate this limited crap. I wish I didn't have to do anything special to buy my favorite players signature sneaker.

Oh well
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I'm curious how many pairs most of the hoh's got of the bl's? I see someone mentioned 500? I'm glad I got mine on KB24 instead of dealing with those lines.

reallly disappointed i couldnt make my way out to get these BLs working on saturday morning blowss. got my ASGs tho but i just dont feel complete. hahaha oh well i guess resell is wat ill have to do. btw HOHLA got over 500 pairs?!?! if so anyone think they will still have these tomorrow?!

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

paypal ready looking for the lee's in a size 10.5
People like this annoy me so much

On a side note, I received my confirmation for the ASG's from footlocker.com around 2:00 AM, if you guys still havent got one be patient, lady told me they can take up to 24 hours.  If you are unsure, call the place you ordered from and ask if your order went through.  Will probably have to provide your order/customer # 

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

4335650836_e54a0eebc7.jpg

4334908675_f1701f97fa.jpg

4335652692_6391636ebb.jpg

4 hours of waiting at HOHLA, worth it lol.

had to put on my Red laces.
Very nice. I copped my pair a while back thanks to Vault, but I'll have to throw those red laces on them when I hit up NT next time.

Back
Top Bottom