OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

BL's look better with the Red laces. It makes the shoe "pop" more...

As for me, I'm happy with my Wht/Blk/Reds, and Aways for the moment. DK's look nice, but I dunno if i'll have enough money to grab em.

Ohhh, and those USC's look fine as hell
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Nike's doing a great job with this year's college/HS edition Kobe's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

^ 4 inches...we had 3-4 feet!

I had 1.43" of rain here in Newport Beach!!! The Madness!!!...

Still not hyped about the Bruce Lee's.. I was hyped yesterday when he wore them, but then that's it..
LOL @ the Madness! I remember when I was living in so cal and people would go crazy when .5 inches would hit!

Im still semi hyped about the Bruce Lees, prolly only because they might be limited. I just dont see myself wearing yellow shoes on a regular basis.

^Yeah def East Coast...DC area to be exact

I live in Illinois and we got like 8 inches but alot of it melted so its about 3-4 left

Supposed to get more on tuesday
mad.gif

I was just wondering what was considered cold in cali lol probably ten times better than here

For me, lived in Miami and Socal. Cold for me is 65 degrees F and below.

I know this post was not Kobe V related, and I apologize.

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ 4 inches...we had 3-4 feet!

I had 1.43" of rain here in Newport Beach!!! The Madness!!!...

Still not hyped about the Bruce Lee's.. I was hyped yesterday when he wore them, but then that's it..
LOL @ the Madness! I remember when I was living in so cal and people would go crazy when .5 inches would hit!

Im still semi hyped about the Bruce Lees, prolly only because they might be limited. I just dont see myself wearing yellow shoes on a regular basis.

Doesnt that make you a.....
grin.gif

JK
laugh.gif

I didn't even know they were limited a few weeks ago when I got em, oh well just a bonus I guess

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^Yeah def East Coast...DC area to be exact

I live in Illinois and we got like 8 inches but alot of it melted so its about 3-4 left

Supposed to get more on tuesday
mad.gif

I was just wondering what was considered cold in cali lol probably ten times better than here

Anything under 65F here in L.A. is freazing.

Will get the white/black-red CW soon, for the meantime, locked in my Bruce Lee's.... $175 shipped...they are really hard to find in the bay area..so I have to go all the way to NYC to lock them up

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Will get the white/black-red CW soon, for the meantime, locked in my Bruce Lee's.... $175 shipped...they are really hard to find in the bay area..so I have to go all the way to NYC to lock them up

Thats a good price when you consider sales tax and shipping costs.  Congrats

Well I made the mistake of seeing the white/red/blacks at footlocker today and now I want them...
grin.gif

Think it will be over $600 on kobes in less than 2 months
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Damn didn't know the BL's were somewhat limited....I'm here on vacation in the Philippines at the moment, and the BL's are pretty much everywhere. Don't know about the sizes though, but i seen them displayed in pretty much most major nike shops/sports stores here.

Did you happen to see them at the Nike Park in Mall of Asia? Maybe I can get my cousins to go there and pick up a pair for me and ship them back here because my house isn't too far from MOA.

They probably have them there...I'm not sure, coz that's toward South Metro Manila...I live around the North Side of the Metro...but the KB V's have been everywhere since they dropped a few days ago. Chaos, Wht/Blk/Red, Away, and the BL's. Like i said though, im not sure about the sizes left coz I only copped the w/b/r and the aways. I'm sure your cousin can help u out. Good luck.
Aww ok, thanks man. I hope I'll be able to get a pair from there, I already asked some of my cousins to be on the lookout if they ever go to a Nike store. I should have gotten the dirty del sols while I was there for vacation in December.

I dno if anyones checked but footlocker.com has the ASG's in the following sizes:

Didn't try to put them in the cart but it says they are there

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I dno if anyones checked but footlocker.com has the ASG's in the following sizes:

Didn't try to put them in the cart but it says they are there
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]We're sorry, but Nike Zoom Kobe V - Men's , size 11.0   (product 86429601) is currently out of stock and no longer available.

Click here to view other styles for this item if available.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

The local footlocker said they're getting the ASGs this week and should release this weekend for the All Star festivities. Hope he's legit.

I know it's been said many times, but the yellow on the Bruce Lee's really are something.

to answer my own question and maybe a few others:

dsc00073s.jpg

honestly, i like the BL's no matter what laces are thrown on them, yellow, nike red
pimp.gif
, or the aways.

Oh wow...that's a real nice look for them! I tried putting in some all black laces in mine a while back but thought they made the shoe look too plain. The yellow specks give them a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom