OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

63zvc5.jpg

snz9fb.jpg

Here's my pickups for the day.

not really a pick up if u buying it for resale purposes...

Originally Posted by ajbishop

I saw people talking about this on the Lebron VII thread. I happened to check and got an email from eastbay saying that I will get my Kobe V asg's within 2 weeks of the backorder date, 2/10. Email reads as follows:

Dear Adam 2/07/10 Order _____ Thank you for your
recent order. We are currently out-of-stock, however you should
expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date
printed below, unless it is a personalized product.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service
Department at 1-800-628-6301. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Eastbay

Just thought I'd give folks a heads up.

thats the standard backorder email. doesnt mean you will get um in two weeks. you will get um shipped the monday after release day. that is unless eastbays shipment gets held up

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ajbishop

I saw people talking about this on the Lebron VII thread. I happened to check and got an email from eastbay saying that I will get my Kobe V asg's within 2 weeks of the backorder date, 2/10. Email reads as follows:

Dear Adam 2/07/10 Order _____ Thank you for your
recent order. We are currently out-of-stock, however you should
expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date
printed below, unless it is a personalized product.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service
Department at 1-800-628-6301. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Eastbay

Just thought I'd give folks a heads up.

thats the standard backorder email. doesnt mean you will get um in two weeks. you will get um shipped the monday after release day. that is unless eastbays shipment gets held up

Thanks,
Makes me feel a lot better.  People in the Lebron thread had me doubting my order.  BTW,  I spoke to a NDC rep today.  He said that the Kobe V asg's should be on NDC sometime tomorrow.

@RaFzDaMaN, I eventually want to get the White-Black-Red and was thinking the same thing. How would they look with Black laces or even the Saving lives Red laces.

I wish f****n nike would be a bit wider with some of these releases. You can keep them limited thats fine but dont make them completely unobtainable for others. I would love a pair of BL's but unfortunately there is no HOH around me what-so-ever. So instead what happens to me is i cant even get "1" pair (w/o paying some outrageous price) while there are other picking up 4-5-10 pairs. How about they distribute them alittle better or even put a much larger stock on-line so others, like my self, can get a damn pair. Tired off all these damn releases that i cant be apart of. Sry for the vent but this happens to often and im a little annoyed at this point. Im looking for a size 9.5 if anyone has a pair for a decent price. PM ME

^ both nike and the ones that can walk-up and buy 10 pairs and then flip em and ask for 70 profit a piece cuz they had to walk 20 ft to a store.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Does anyone have the White/Black/Red Vs with black laces? Still debating on scooping them up.

I think I'm gonna go with plain white laces though.

Anyone find the Vs to look like a sleek sports car (especially from the rear)? It makes the Lebron VII look like a bus.

eugeneerick700.jpg

*NOT TRYING TO POST PICS ANYMORE*

Don't see your point if I'm PICKING THEM UP for other people
indifferent.gif

o rly ? that must explain why every size in that pic is in ur sig for sale right? yea thats right lol

that stoneface looks cute by the way.

like i said not really a pick up if for resale purposes....

carry on little man...

*NOT TRYING TO POST PICS ANYMORE*

Don't see your point if I'm PICKING THEM UP for other people
indifferent.gif

o rly ? that must explain why every size in that pic is in ur sig for sale right? yea thats right lol

that stoneface looks cute by the way.

like i said not really a pick up if for resale purposes....

carry on little man...

roll.gif
shot fired

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

^ both nike and the ones that can walk-up and buy 10 pairs and then flip em and ask for 70 profit a piece cuz they had to walk 20 ft to a store.

no thats called a pick up
laugh.gif

NobleKane you took the words right outta my mouth. The blatant ignorance is baffling sometimes. lol

Pickups for "other people" but all of them are for sale. LOL

And to think I was gonna hit him up about them..........Nah I'll give my money to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom