OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

sorry about the poor lighting and the cutoff
anyway, yeah, i'm gonna keep them like this
glasses.gif

btw, the aways have been balled in as you can see by the scuff marks
laugh.gif
Thanks for posting pics of the aways with the BL laces for me....they look great...

If you're looking for the Chaos...

I was at Footaction over the weekend, they had them on display but didn't have my size. The guy told me he could order my size and have them shipped to me for only $2 more. I passed but thought it might come in handy for some of you...

A spot by me had Bruce Lees for $150 sz 10 and better I'm an 8 so it was useless for me...

Still trying to figure out when these asg shipments are going to arrive.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Im doubling-tripling on every Kobe V this year
you taking that mentality over to your posts too?....
laugh.gif

Just messin witcha....Dayum the BL's look nice, I need them in my life.

lol.
so far I got
4 pairs of chaos
2 aways
2 dark knights
2 lees (maybe another one)
sooo. yeah. its gonna be hectic

DAMN U BALLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

nah. but in words from my boy... "I LOVE MY KOBES!"
10 deep and running.
im tryna let go 2 Chaos.
but I must have two of every Kobe or more.
Like Bruce Lee's.. {Italian Voice} "Forget About It"
2-3.. maybe better
I might need one to wear, save, walk the dog with, and one to take a dump in.. lol sike nah 2-3 is good
"In Kobe we trust" lol

C4- all indications are that ASGs SHOULD be arriving tomorrow and into Wednesday at Niketowns and HOH.  Depending on region, city, state, etc... that could vary.  As for online release, and again, only SPECULATION- sometime after midnight tonight into tomorrow morning.  The midwest is expecting a decent amount of snow tonight all through tomorrow so that may cause havoc for FEDEX delivery which I believe is Nike's preferred method of transit- given the MS ship from address on many of their NDC orders I have received.  MS is the mailing zip for their sorting center just outside Memphis I believe, which is a large FED EX Hub.  So, in summary, expect to start seeing them tomorrow and Wednesday at the afforementioned retail locations.

Oh man counting on the ASG's to drop after Wednesday at HOHLA (wed is payday), cuz the Lee's broke my bank this weekend.

Looking for help next saturday with the Dark Knight re-release... I need a size 12... $160 paypal ready for your troubles and help... thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

C4- all indications are that ASGs SHOULD be arriving tomorrow and into Wednesday at Niketowns and HOH.  Depending on region, city, state, etc... that could vary.  As for online release, and again, only SPECULATION- sometime after midnight tonight into tomorrow morning.  The midwest is expecting a decent amount of snow tonight all through tomorrow so that may cause havoc for FEDEX delivery which I believe is Nike's preferred method of transit- given the MS ship from address on many of their NDC orders I have received.  MS is the mailing zip for their sorting center just outside Memphis I believe, which is a large FED EX Hub.  So, in summary, expect to start seeing them tomorrow and Wednesday at the afforementioned retail locations.
Tuesday and Wednesday releases FTL.  Doesnt Nike realize people gotta work?  How do they think we pay for these things?

Looking for help with a pair of chao's and dark knights if anyone can help out, thanks in advance. 9.5 or 10's.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Looking for help with a pair of chao's

Try Footaction. I was there this weekend and they were out of my size but dude said he could order it and have it shipped for $2 extra.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Tuesday and Wednesday releases FTL.  Doesnt Nike realize people gotta work?  How do they think we pay for these things?

Thanks for the heads up.  I personally like mid week releases.  I'm a painting contractor, so I just say "I gotta run to the store for some things"  Homeowners usually think I'm talking about the paint store, not Niketown.  lol

IM mad as hell at this very moment!
i go to HOH at 12noon today to go cop the BL because it was closed during the weekend. and BAM! it was close again. and i was there with some peeps waiting in line.
and BAM manager finally came back 2 hours later and said they sold out in BL!!! he said they sold out at 8am -_-. How in the hell they sold out on a Monday
in that time!?...some dude was there and said he was there at 8am and there really wasn't a line. and only saw two people coming out with BL and the rest
was motor-sports and Lebrons!. I'm guessing these cats that work there and reselling them.....Some guy that was there traveled 3 times to get to HOH for the BL(2 hour drive each drive during the weekend) and left empty handed, i felt bad for him. IDK whats going on in that HOH but im pretty sure they doing us dirty. some dude said that on eBay some guy was selling a full run sz. of some hyperize and the pics is from our HOH -_-. YES IM MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY KNOWING I REALLY WANTED TO HELP SOME OF YOU GUYS WITH THE BL.

and trust me Kobes dont sell like that over here aswell. there isnt no 40-50 peeps in line for some Kobes here......welp the allstars coming out tomorrow or wed at our HOH i better get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Looking for help with a pair of chao's

Try Footaction. I was there this weekend and they were out of my size but dude said he could order it and have it shipped for $2 extra.

ok thanks, i'ma see if my man and pull the sku, otherwise i'ma be hunting though the pages, citysole had them for 139.99 but the price went up right in the middle of my order smh!
ohwell.gif

Looking for help with a pair of chao's and dark knights if anyone can help out, thanks in advance. 9.5 or 10's.
Citysole.com has the chaos in a size 10 in stock.  However, they just upped the price to 159.

I didn't Know that the Bruce Lee's had that much hype to them, Must be the smooth colorway, & are we going to see more Dark Knight being released ????

So let me get this straight, the ASG's are releasing either this Tues/Wed? Is this only at HOH or select Footlockers as well.

MAN, I CANT TAKE THESE SPECULATIONS ANY LONGER, IM GONNA WAIT TILL NTLA UPDATES THERE FACEBOOK SO I CAN GET A PRECISE DROP DATE. SMH

Back
Top Bottom