OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Recently a NTer hit me up asking if I can help him with a pair of Aways & Chaos because he cant find them anywhere..so I held both pairs since friday till today...he comes to my store expecting to pay retail, but I was more than welcome to give him my employee discount, so he was very happy got his kicks we chatted and everything was cool.....BAM 1 hour later he comes back & returns both kicks while I was on break. So im kinda mad due to the fact I was nice enough to hold pairs & even give him my discount..he texts me saying we didnt want them he was gonna wait till the go 50% off & got the nerves to ask me I he can use my dicount when the 50% hits....this is why I dont lend a hand to help sometimes...if you reading this playboy plzz post because I kept ya name out of this post but if you wanna put yaself on blast go right ahead.

kbprotege24, how much were the ID's and how did u implement those designs on the shoe? i thought nike ID only offered basic colors........

Wow. all these new faces in the V... Good stuff though..

I need some Bruce Lee's and some ASG's

Sz 9.5 Pls! tnx
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Recently a NTer hit me up asking if I can help him with a pair of Aways & Chaos because he cant find them anywhere..so I held both pairs since friday till today...he comes to my store expecting to pay retail, but I was more than welcome to give him my employee discount, so he was very happy got his kicks we chatted and everything was cool.....BAM 1 hour later he comes back & returns both kicks while I was on break. So im kinda mad due to the fact I was nice enough to hold pairs & even give him my discount..he texts me saying we didnt want them he was gonna wait till the go 50% off & got the nerves to ask me I he can use my dicount when the 50% hits....this is why I dont lend a hand to help sometimes...if you reading this playboy plzz post because I kept ya name out of this post but if you wanna put yaself on blast go right ahead.
wow thats dirty and ungrateful. AND you gave him the employee discount smh...

hate when you help people and then they want more. its greed.

but not everyone is like that. dont let 1 rotten apple spoil the whole bunch

Originally Posted by kbprotege24

e4916b1ac46575608ca24d00eb99f323038a0f3f.jpg
69536d771d8cc7906b877cee65838a4daf38f69c.jpg

My ID'd pair of Kobe V's
Review:  The first time I played in them they felt amazing.  The only thing that wasn't top quality (in my opinion) was the grip of the shoe.  The court was dirty, but I usually got great traction no matter what in my IV's.  I never slipped in the game, but when I was dunking afterward, I couldn't get great traction on my two footed plant.  Today I played in them again on a slightly cleaner court and they were A LOT better.  I think that once the rubber gets a little wear, the traction gets better....Overall they are awesome shoes, I feel like I am gliding up the court while playing in them and things just feel more effortless while wearing these shoes.  I will definitely be getting some more pairs!

nice... can you take close up pics of the side view?? and u should post these in the id v thread that way you get more responses

I sent a message to NTLV FB page about the DK and here is what they responded with

NIKETOWN Las Vegas
Nothing that is planned at this time. If that changes, we will let you all know.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

wow thats dirty and ungrateful. AND you gave him the employee discount smh...

hate when you help people and then they want more. its greed.

but not everyone is like that. dont let 1 rotten apple spoil the whole bunch
Yeah I def agree with you kane, I was nice enough to hold pairs for you & gave you my employee discount be grateful...I was really pissed about that..

Man I can not wait for the Dukes to come out

Also the story about the employee discount is just sad. It sucks that there are people like that out there, but hopefully that wont stop you from helping honest people.

Ey yo gr3yfox23 that deff. Was a dirty move dude did to u..I see u from jersey so am I..I'm out in Elizabeth..where's ur store at boss? Chaos around my way are done!

^^ O no never that man,,, it just pisses me off because I really love helping out ppl from NT/ISS ya know, like thats the reason we all are here & for him to pull that off really got me heated..I hope he reads this he know who he is, but Im not gonna start no E beef lol

Originally Posted by superman1007

Ey yo gr3yfox23 that deff. Was a dirty move dude did to u..I see u from jersey so am I..I'm out in Elizabeth..where's ur store at boss? Chaos around my way are done!

Whats up bro, Livingston not far from you...& the sz I held for Mr.Cheapo was the last one,,, but PM me I def willing to help you find a pair..

I hope we can see detailed pics of the Carpe Diem V's, missed out on BL so I need them hard! lol

Back
Top Bottom