OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Wow that Carpe Diem Colorway is gorgeous. Those could have been the IV All Star Games.

I agree that Edwin takes some good pics.  What kind of camera are you using. Nikon D3x. lol

Ron I'm def still felling the ASGs...kinda been back and forth with my feelings on em...but I think my final decision is I'll like em if that made any sense haha. Dope pick up on the w/r/bs. I might actually pay retail for em, but would prefer cheaper...I'm liking them a lot in pics. I might hit up foot locker this weekend and see how they look in person.

Trunkz...those shoulda released, but yeah they do kinda resemble the ASGs.

thanks. i use a outdated sony cybershot to be honest. lol. coulda had a better one but made my girl return my xmas present (rebel xti).... she doesnt know how to control her money on me lol.

and thaaaaank you Greedley!!!! i was looking for that pic for the looooongest man. you still on the IVs huh!!! lol cant blame you tho.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wow, u guys really hate those laces...lol! I don't mind them at all! I think I'm gonna put some flat black laces in them, or try some black based round laces with red spots. I also might try some black SB oval laces...

One thing is for sure....Kobe IV/V laces are too short if you play in them! I don't mind the short laces for the pairs I rock casually, but this pair will get abused...

Nice, NWT....I always love your pics. Yeah, my friend who helped me out visits this thread once in a while but doesn't post here (much).
I cant  remember but I think you picked up the bred IV's. If so, would you mind swapping laces on the bred V's and taking some pics please?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ Agreed. Saw them today at FTL.. Everything is clean but the laces.
You're going to pick them up anyway Adrian...lol   I know it!

lots of red going around this month...

anyway, saw the bred at FTL, my buddy pointed out that the swoosh on the side seems printed on there, and isnt "raised" like on the other Vs. Not my favorite color combo (don't like red), but i wonder if those would look better with the Nike red laces?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ Agreed. Saw them today at FTL.. Everything is clean but the laces.
You're going to pick them up anyway Adrian...lol   I know it!

I hate my self control...... or lack thereof. I hate this game... it's become a disease.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ron I'm def still felling the ASGs...kinda been back and forth with my feelings on em...but I think my final decision is I'll like em if that made any sense haha. Dope pick up on the w/r/bs. I might actually pay retail for em, but would prefer cheaper...I'm liking them a lot in pics. I might hit up foot locker this weekend and see how they look in person.

Trunkz...those shoulda released, but yeah they do kinda resemble the ASGs.
I wish they would've dropped. Just sick...
pimp.gif

Few pics of JR's ID's from tonight. These could have been easily made before Nike removed the "yellow base" color option. No really good close up shots that I could find though...

9f669a8b59281f2a5613746d59aff1b4-getty-90043579ge016_spurs_nuggets.jpg

65492dfedc68b295803a5d511da85b31-getty-90043579ge014purs_nuggets.jpg

capt.99611d151a8249c6aa6f2e72d4602f45.spurs_nuggets_basketball_codz110.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks. i use a outdated sony cybershot to be honest. lol. coulda had a better one but made my girl return my xmas present (rebel xti).... she doesnt know how to control her money on me lol.

and thaaaaank you Greedley!!!! i was looking for that pic for the looooongest man. you still on the IVs huh!!! lol cant blame you tho.
No prob Edwin. Yeah man I have too many pairs of the 4's I haven't even enjoyed yet lol. But I still diggin the 5's. Just copped the All-stars off of kb24 the other day. I want to know how the POP 5's look.

The white red colorway is ok......But it is time to move on to the inlines........

Originally Posted by trunkz550

No prob Edwin. Yeah man I have too many pairs of the 4's I haven't even enjoyed yet lol. But I still diggin the 5's. Just copped the All-stars off of kb24 the other day. I want to know how the POP 5's look.

But for real tho.... Only choose 1.... All star crazy 8 or CD4?
wink.gif
and lol Rico... Gotta put in that work.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

But for real tho.... Only choose 1.... All star crazy 8 or CD4?
wink.gif
and lol Rico... Gotta put in that work.
LOL you killin me Edwin
grin.gif
. You know I got to take the All-Star KB8's all day everyday. But...the CD's are up there. I'm waiting to see what cw of the 5's kill the game for me like the CD 4's did.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

Eastbay shipped my All Stars. should have been shipped 3-day(gold club member) but they shipped it ground. now gotta wait longer, and they probably shipped the shoes in that stupid bag instead of box
mad.gif
mad.gif
They did the same to me, so I called to complain!  Not just on the all-stars but for my vday's as well!
so what's the result of the complaint?
All they did was give me free next day shipping.

ZombieJesus12 wrote:
mini mod mode:

Let's clean this thread up a bit, alright?

Seriously the last dozen pages or so are basically "DID ANYONE GET SHIPPING CONFIRMATION?!?" or "Kobe's not playing, will he wear the shoes to throw Shannon Brown a lob?" over and effing over again.

I'm not trying to tell everyone what to post, but there's useful information here. A lot of it. But if I have to look through 3 new pages every few hours because 6 cats a day are posting "COPPED" and then coming back two more times to post an email from KB24.com that says shipping pending and then item shipped... that crap doesn't help anyone.

So let's not clutter up a great thread about a great shoe for no reason. Alright? Alright.

SUMMARY OF CURRENT INFO:
  • ASG are around and on Nike.com right now. Not too hard to cop
  • DKs should be released again on the 20th, but no one is too sure right now of the details. Asking again doesn't make the info appear.
  • Chaos are floating around but won't be released again
Seriously, that's really all there is. Put the B/S stuff in your signature. Throw up a picture if you grabbed a pair.

/mini mod mode

And because I yelled, here's some Gene Hackman in the best basketball movie of all time for ya

http://www.youtube.com/v/n3E3bEH1Ov8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0http://www.youtube.com/v/n3E3bEH1Ov8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0

Man nobody cares what u think...why are u always so angry and telling people what to do? This is message board you express how u like da shoes.

the white/red cw looks clean but i prefer the away cw though i'm still debating on getting them cuz the bl and asg drilled a big hole in my pocket the last two weekends. if i can cop them for a discounted price, it's definitely a go. hook up me nt!

Back
Top Bottom