OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Great purple and black ID's

Can't believe they don't have forest green on the ID color option

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I have owned A LOT of kicks in my life.... these are hands down the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.... Chaos and DK are copped, waiting on my IDs in the mail, and crossing my fingers more dope colorways drop... if not, Im just gonna go ID crazy on these
smile.gif

GREAT JOB NIKE!!! (really makes up for the ishbull that jordan brand has been dropping lately trying to pass of as retros)

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

i think my local footlocker still has a +%+$%!!% of chaos V left.... im saying no one here really like kobes and lebrons like that....
if you're from boston, then which footlocker? cause i know the on in cambridgeside galleria barely has any left. at least in popular sizes. i got the last 9 from the display. i'm looking for another pair now.

my ID's.. forgot to post them here. ED, I got another one cooking up. Bout to pull the trigger, just tryna make sure its exactly what I want. Ive had these f
4h5atg.jpg
or like 2 weeks already tho.

For those of you wondering what Shannon Brown's shoe looks like tonight. It's nothing special. The person who won this contest had no clue.
Here it is.

Personally, I'm just happy to see Kobe rocking his ASG PEs, even if they're not gonna hit the court tomorrow night!

^ They were chosen because the most users on the Nike Basketball Facebook group "liked" it out of all the designs that were up on there.

Back
Top Bottom