OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

man my size is out on eastbay for the aways...not feeling the chaos, especially the V, the IV i was already on the fence about but the V sorta pales to the IVchaos imo of course.

ordered my chaos from Footlocker, already got my confirmation.. is it guaranteed or there is a chance to get canceled (smh on the SJ order cancellation)

got a size 8.5.....but no size 9.
smh.gif
. wanted to get both and return whichever one didn't fit, cause i heard they fit tight....anybody knows how thesecompared to the iv's WIDTH wise?

gijace i think you should in the clear...with server overloads and sites crashing SJ was a whole different phenomenon compared to a regular release.

Originally Posted by soups24

dang it...forgot about bing....rats....

re order...wait for conf, the ncall and cancel the 1st order. thats what I did.

Damn...These are selling that quick? Especially the Aways that suppose to be the true GR like the IV Del Sols or the Inlines.

Eastbay cant be sold out of them forever? They just put them up!

Anybody have a better picture of the ZKV hoodie in the eastbay catalog?

Originally Posted by bigluzer

damn.. chaos size 9 sold out. let me know if you can hook me up...
woorrrrrrrrrd. i was trying to get a size 9 as well, i thought you wore a 8.5....isn't that what you wore with the iv's?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Damn...These are selling that quick? Especially the Aways that suppose to be the true GR like the IV Del Sols or the Inlines.

Aways you couldnt even add to cart at all even if you were there the first second they went onto the site... only a few sizes were/are available.

aways are for 1/16 they were never available for purchase on eastbay...showed sizes but you couldnt add to cart.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Aways you couldnt even add to cart at all even if you were there the first second they went onto the site... only a few sizes were/are available.

yes they can be added and bought

I'm beyond pissed. I thought you couldn't order until 12/26 midnight. How are all the sizes sold out of the Chaos on Footlocker and East bay? I hopethey get some more cuz I don't even want to mess with anyone on Ebay.

Originally Posted by jpamo415

kobehead wrote:

Mister Friendly wrote:

yes they can be added and bought

yup already got my conf email!

damn...no 13s from the jump
smh.gif

at least I got my Chaos. Hopefully there will be re stock or somethin?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by bigluzer

damn.. chaos size 9 sold out. let me know if you can hook me up...
woorrrrrrrrrd. i was trying to get a size 9 as well, i thought you wore a 8.5....isn't that what you wore with the iv's?
i am 9 all around... parents bound my feet as a youngster... hope that niketown gets them tonight at midnight EST

Back
Top Bottom