OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by jdub562

Hey guys i have my DK's already but I can try scoop a pair for anyone this SAT. I'm looking for some BL's in an 8.5/9 We can do a trade. Sorry if I sound desperate, lol.
Check your pm about the ASG's

Originally Posted by never wear them

^^^ cmon drew........
grin.gif
you just trying to show off.... Lol
seriously! and he sitting in 111?.....++%#*!....
you sport the v's drew?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^i'm embarassed, leaving the site for the day to recoup some face.
Should have just edited and typed some other randomness to try to cover it up!
roll.gif

is that black or dark blue on jr smiths?

those blk/red westchesters are HOT.  the white look too much like the GR for me.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by never wear them

^^^ cmon drew........
grin.gif
you just trying to show off.... Lol
seriously! and he sitting in 111?.....++%#*!....
you sport the v's drew?

jackasses!! haha no im serious though was it inlines? or was it a white and black cw?? freaking kobe didnt even come out the whole game, he was in the locker room the entire game! good game but no cookie in the end sadly....i wore my CD IV, dont have the Vs yet, they arent doing it for me yet.
3a8359bce14d3b4e1fc9fbf2361ce02be56a946.jpg
pimp.gif

BONUS: My brother and I made front page NBA.com and photos section on espn and yahoo sports last night....haha i was so surprised to see it. i should have print screened the page last night but instead got the photo....sadly my gf and her dad didnt show up in the pic bc of brown's head haha

yellow is me and black is my bro.  there edwin and daniel, now im showing off haha and you would too if you saw yourself in a game shot photo
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by buffguy

^^ JR smith's PE should be this year's Del Sol.

I loved his first pair he wore against the Spurs so much more. And I don't think the Del Sol should have blue in it like JR's ID's

What stores/websites will get restocked with the Dark Knights tomorrow?

Pardon the ignorance, I've been outta the loop for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom