^ a lil late but thanks for the pics
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by never wear them

I got my kobe t shirt from tee fury today. Very nice for only $11 bucks

When did you order? Same day punch posted it?
same day. the tracking number they gave me was all wrong
smh.gif
. It was a fedex # but it came usps

tell em to credit you on your next purchase. Tell them that it caused you a lot of problems. I've ordered once from them and I paid extra for the fedex shipping but got em from ups as well. But this shirt looked AMAZING... Too amazing to pass. And it's only available once. Lol
The shirt is very nice especially for the price
pimp.gif
pic pls

Damn i need those iv's^^. SMH at me passing on them for 85. I should have pulled the trigger the day they had them instead of waiting a few more days.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Ordered my Inlines from Eastbay. It's crazy that these will be my first pair of V's
ohwell.gif
So far I only have a couple pairs of DK's, but I love them, and I am thinking of getting these as well, but I may hold off for the draft days.

These pictures of collections are making me want them all though, especially the Chaos, & ASG's.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Damn i need those iv's^^. SMH at me passing on them for 85. I should have pulled the trigger the day they had them instead of waiting a few more days.

DAMN bro $85??!! n you passed
mad.gif
 lol....1 of my fav IVs..my bro-n-law is sellig some of his Kobes, he may or may not still have that colorway but I will call him & ask if you need a pair PM me

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Any stores in the bay area got any pair of kobe v's besides the white/red ones? Seems like every release is not widely available here.

that is what is great about this shoe, other than the Away's the rest of the releases are somewhat difficult to get.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

DAMN bro $85??!! n you passed
mad.gif
 lol....1 of my fav IVs..my bro-n-law is sellig some of his Kobes, he may or may not still have that colorway but I will call him & ask if you need a pair PM me

Yea man, i called back 2 days later and my size was gone.  Some reseller had to snatch them up cause i was told there were about 4 pairs left.  Im hoping they show up on ebay or in outlets for that price.  

On the v's, I would of liked the all black sole better on the final version, but the purple laces was a def upgrade.
33da3ad.jpg

2ppbzsy.jpg

4 pairs of DKs complete.... Now I can rest easy. A BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO A NIKETALKER. Retail never sounded sooo good. Ima try to locate a Sz 9 for you if anyones selling.

4 pairs of DKs complete.... Now I can rest easy. A BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO A NIKETALKER. Retail never sounded sooo good. Ima try to locate a Sz 9 for you if anyones selling.

i just need a 12
frown.gif

Is all of your dk's the same size?

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I got my kobe t shirt from tee fury today. Very nice for only $11 bucks

When did you order? Same day punch posted it?
same day. the tracking number they gave me was all wrong
smh.gif
. It was a fedex # but it came usps

tell em to credit you on your next purchase. Tell them that it caused you a lot of problems. I've ordered once from them and I paid extra for the fedex shipping but got em from ups as well. But this shirt looked AMAZING... Too amazing to pass. And it's only available once. Lol
The shirt is very nice especially for the price
pimp.gif
pic pls
d2d363824ee3f80ef8513a171c99b24e0bed48e6.jpg
$11.79 shipped
pimp.gif

Wore these things all day today in some heavy rain, came home wiped them down and they still look DS. Love this shoe.
xgcvvo.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Inline and Vday are gonna be copped at outlets for sure this summer.

lol.. good luck with that

the IV's have hardly hit outlets across america and it's already february.

Originally Posted by al3x89

I was sure the blk/red's was going to hit the outlets never happened!
grin.gif
The closest was when niketown had the price cut on them right before the V's hit.

I wonder what the distribution of the aces are going to be. hopefully its enough to go around.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Yea i doubt any kobes will hit outlets, and if they do itll be a few pairs here and there.  I think theyll be a few spots that drop price after a while, but thats about it.  Im hoping to catch v-days on sale.

They're all my Sz. 3 of em are sz10.5

They're all my Sz. 3 of em are sz10.5
I had to go a half a size up on mine. Luckily I found someone to trade with! Damn shady *** sheiks @ fox hills
mad.gif

I scooped my IV inlines and breds from the outlets. $80 shipped, but like dude said they only popped up at a few spots.

That's why we have NT outlet post.
pimp.gif

I think the blue/red/white are popping up now but they are $99.

Back
Top Bottom