OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

3/6/10 now according to the first page and hoh la, but hoh chicago still claims the 3rd as per my conversation with them yesterday... dont know bout hohny

I wish i could get those shorts
pimp.gif
for the aces..

after gettin pmed about offers of asg and dks.. i finally got a pair of ASG for retail.. went to my local footaction with the SKU and they ordered it for me.. walked away with a pair of ASG for 132 shipped and thx to a member of ISS.. he got me a pair of DK for 165 shipped (still pending on agreement setup and what not) its a good day for me.. i only wanted pair of kobes.. but i couldnt turn down the ASG for retail.. ill use the DK for bball and asg for casual wear!!!!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Inline and Vday are gonna be copped at outlets for sure this summer.

lol.. good luck with that

the IV's have hardly hit outlets across america and it's already february.

Yea i doubt any kobes will hit outlets, and if they do itll be a few pairs here and there.  I think theyll be a few spots that drop price after a while, but thats about it.  Im hoping to catch v-days on sale.
I actually picked up my Chaos V's yesterday at the Nike Outlet...$80.00 (they were $100 but I had a 20 percent off coupon).

The Block in Orange...I guess the pair came in as a return. I asked them if they were for sale...she said "Yes". I turned the box around to see the size....boom...size 10. Absolute perfect timing and my size exact. Also...they aren't B-grades...looks like some kid wore them outside and decided he didn't like em'.

This pickup was all about timing...because they also put out a BO Knows collector pack at the same time...

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

after gettin pmed about offers of asg and dks.. i finally got a pair of ASG for retail.. went to my local footaction with the SKU and they ordered it for me.. walked away with a pair of ASG for 132 shipped and thx to a member of ISS.. he got me a pair of DK for 165 shipped (still pending on agreement setup and what not) its a good day for me.. i only wanted pair of kobes.. but i couldnt turn down the ASG for retail.. ill use the DK for bball and asg for casual wear!!!!

hope you can get your ASG in ASAP
roll.gif

Foreal... I'm more interested in inlines and dukes.... That's it.... USC as well... And another pair of eggplant foamposites..... And some eBay items..... And I got my girl nagging at me that I never buy her anythin.... Crap....

Back
Top Bottom