OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

that doesn't make sense. Spacejams came out first and then after Kobe wears the first V's in the x-mas game, how can the hype for "these" bedead?

Up on NDC, but since they I gotta pay shipping and tax, might as well save some dough and get it in store saturday morning. Wish I knew Eastbay was pushin'em out early.

ah what a day my V want list now looks like this..

Chaos-ordered

2k10's-ordered

Dark Knights-Awaiting release

pimp.gif

just a heads up, it looks like some sizes are working and availible for order on Footlocker again. Both CWs
eyes.gif

sorry if it was already posted but they have pre-order up on eastbay for the away V's but i thought footlocker just had pics up of a carpe diem-esquecolorway but thats not the one up on eastbay

Originally Posted by gavman23

sorry if it was already posted but they have pre-order up on eastbay for the away V's but i thought footlocker just had pics up of a carpe diem-esque colorway but thats not the one up on eastbay

footlocker.com has pics of the 2k10/aways up, not CD's

I ordered my Chaos last night from NDC, and am still somewhat surprised to see them available in most if not all sizes. Did Eastbay have one pair per size?

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I ordered my Chaos last night from NDC, and am still somewhat surprised to see them available in most if not all sizes. Did Eastbay have one pair per size?

no, i placed my order and then went back and was still able to place more in my cart, im pretty sure they had more than 1 per

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I can post whenever I want.
well if you're a scammer...possibly not for long. it's out in the open now so it's NTs business.

PM me.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -OOOOOHhhh, BUSTED!!
lol what now tough guy lol boot the scammer

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - OOOOOHhhh, Perhaps you should mind your own business. Maybe you should get banned for not following thread protocol and I'm no scammer.YOU DON'T KNOW S**T.

yo everyone at da lakers game tonight gets a free pair of home laker kobe VS JUST PEEPED IT ON SPORTSCENTER so idk if hes rockin da chaos

I'm glad you can order the Kobe V ID's at anytime durin the day..when i get paid again i'm definitely orderin the ones in my locker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

yo everyone at da lakers game tonight gets a free pair of home laker kobe VS JUST PEEPED IT ON SPORTSCENTER so idk if hes rockin da chaos

what?... Even the 200 section?

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by u ttocs

did anybody else see those white/yellow Kobe V's on sportscenter tonight? Pretty clean, not sure what those were though. I don't understand the love affair with the chaos. They have no relation to the lakers, really no significance to kobe, it's just a bunch wacky colors thrown together.

I thought the Chaos Vs were now Kobe's favorite colorway of all time... if I remember right from one of the interviews. I do know he handpicked them from the other colorways of the Vs and was impressed with them. Really doesn't relate with Kobe other than that he liked Batman and the Joker relates with that. No connection with the Lakers... to each his own, I guess.

Anyone have pics of the white / yellow Vs u ttocs was talking about?

I think he was referring to the home colorway of the V's.... One of the Sportscenter anchors put his feet on the table and had them on when they wasdiscussing about each fan in the front row set will recieve a pair of Kobe V's from Nike. Those joints look mad clean.

no. unless Buss trying to be like Oprah.

I thought someone else here said that it's only to the people sitting courtside.

Originally Posted by al3x89

I thought someone else here said that it's only to the people sitting courtside.
Yeah, pretty sure it said courtside only

So wait... he's not wearing the Chaos on Xmas day? I thought he was, but watching that bit on SportsCenter made me think he's wearing the Red Tieversion that he wore last year... can someone clarify?

one question i ordered the home colorway off of eastbay it says wont ship til 1/16 but on footlocker it doesnt say anything so should i assume they will shipas soon as possible

Back
Top Bottom