OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

USC's? =
63935e06e8953766eca8507e60050a3aa7f29fe.jpg

I agree with the copying of most CWs of the IV is a bit lame but I think these are original =
cfa3541aeaee3adeeafd59af67329e2bb47d6fc.jpg

copped
pimp.gif

I like the Kobe line very much, but they are just saturating the market with too many colorways. I miss the old days with signature shoes when they had thesimple home and away colorways for that signature shoe i.e. Jordan, and then something different. But nowadays, what's with this, every signature shoe hasa boatload of gimmick colorways not relevant to the game or team concept?

What's next, a Hulk Hogan colorway? A red and yellow Kobe V with a silhouette or diagram of that old white Fu Manchu of his on the shoe? Or somethingsaying Hulkamania or HULK RULES on the side? Nike might as well since they're outta ideas and people will buy anything with a gimmick nowadays. Nike mighteven be reading this and get an idea now since Hulk's old *%% is coming back, going to TNA.

I guess those days are gone of keeping it standard.

Originally Posted by therealestwun

I like the Kobe line very much, but they are just saturating the market with too many colorways. I miss the old days with signature shoes when they had the simple home and away colorways for that signature shoe i.e. Jordan, and then something different. But nowadays, what's with this, every signature shoe has a boatload of gimmick colorways not relevant to the game or team concept?

What's next, a Hulk Hogan colorway? A red and yellow Kobe V with a silhouette or diagram of that old white Fu Manchu of his on the shoe? Or something saying Hulkamania or HULK RULES on the side? Nike might as well since they're outta ideas and people will buy anything with a gimmick nowadays. Nike might even be reading this and get an idea now since Hulk's old *%% is coming back, going to TNA.

Loooong gone dawg. For us that grew up in that era.... We wanted more colorways. So I can't complain... But at times it does get a lil od...

Any news on the RD for the Bruce Lee's? Or anyone selling them early? Marqueesole doesn't have my size
mad.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by never wear them

jmizzo wrote:

^^^ i think these are allstars... i hope he makes the team....LOL

Kobe is not making it in to the starting line up.

What.. ? lol

Did you even see the first returns?

yeah. I just spoke with the commissioner and he said that Kobe didn't make the starting line up

Originally Posted by therealestwun

I like the Kobe line very much, but they are just saturating the market with too many colorways. I miss the old days with signature shoes when they had the simple home and away colorways for that signature shoe i.e. Jordan, and then something different. But nowadays, what's with this, every signature shoe has a boatload of gimmick colorways not relevant to the game or team concept?

What's next, a Hulk Hogan colorway? A red and yellow Kobe V with a silhouette or diagram of that old white Fu Manchu of his on the shoe? Or something saying Hulkamania or HULK RULES on the side? Nike might as well since they're outta ideas and people will buy anything with a gimmick nowadays. Nike might even be reading this and get an idea now since Hulk's old *%% is coming back, going to TNA.

laugh.gif
I have no problem with it. Most of "gimmick" releases areHOH or special releases. They kinda distinguish the casual wearer for the collector.

ZKV>ZKIV IMO. So the Supreme V's with the ankle piece is a no go? That all black one would've been multicopped.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

^^explain please?

I'm just curious

Eric Avar gave it away in the video. No real explanation, supposedly very complicated formula.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

^^explain please?

I'm just curious

Eric Avar gave it away in the video. No real explanation, supposedly very complicated formula.

oh, ya, there is, they made a code table for it.
kk.jpg

Originally Posted by BP the owner

lol @ "P"

indifferent.gif

lol

Originally Posted by al3x89

jmizzo wrote:

^^^ i think these are allstars... i hope he makes the team....LOL

Kobe is not making it in to the starting line up.

What.. ? lol

Did you even see the first returns?

yeah. I just spoke with the commissioner and he said that Kobe didn't make the starting line up

lol for sure man, He told me that J.R Smith would be starting in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom