OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Oh...ok nice!

I almost bought the purple one on NDC, saw the Charcoal one at foot locker and grabbed it. Nice shirt IMO.

yeah i was thinkiing of getting the charcoal on but i already have the 4 ring muppet hand in charcoal... these shirts are friggin expensive too. the shoes andshirt came out too $174.. sigh.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone put them on their feet yet?

Like i said Tony... I'ma wear em once i get em. hope you got your pair or pairS

and Shaun, yes, the shirt is dope.

these feel great. Comfort wise....ZK5>ZK4... how? i dont know.....
pimp.gif

4216852728_af282fce32.jpg

4216848080_7a365d0437.jpg

i ended up poppin the tongue...
grin.gif

4216080273_88e7b9468b.jpg

out to the mall to do some lil shopping... hopefully 1 more pair
happy.gif
ifthe woman allows it
grin.gif

Edwin...very nice! No Lacoste huh? Lol. I wanted the shirt, but wasn't 100% on it until the dude at FTL showed me the detail.

I tried on a 13 and almost copped em. If I did doubles on kicks I would have without a second thought. I'm in love with these shoes!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone put them on their feet yet?

Like i said Tony... I'ma wear em once i get em. hope you got your pair or pairS

and Shaun, yes, the shirt is dope.

these feel great. Comfort wise....ZK5>ZK4... how? i dont know.....
pimp.gif

i ended up poppin the tongue...
grin.gif

out to the mall to do some lil shopping... hopefully 1 more pair
happy.gif
if the woman allows it
grin.gif
Very nice Edwin
pimp.gif
That tee is copped! Yup, I got my paircoming in the mail.
smile.gif
No double this time. haha

Picked my Chaos up today at HOH Cherry Hill - they were going quick. 3 other people buying the shoe while I was in the store.

Thanks fellers. And I love this shoe a lot as well. Ima devote my wallet to the ZK5 this year. Foams maybe. Other releases here and there maybe.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in a small town that doesn't get these type of releases. If anyone knows any online spots that are sellig them it would begreatly apperciated.

Ephorn...what size you need. If my FTL still has your size I can help out if you have $$ ready. I need to know asap tho because I'm leaving the mall soon.

I just came back from the mall and they had these but I didn't pull the trigger..they are light as can be do and was very tempted!! Idk maybe I'll goback later tonight or tomm and pick up a pair..but for now I passed..like I said FOR NOW lol

can't wait for mine to get shipped from ndc and eastbay. i just want to try them on already.

all these pictures making me want them even more.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom