OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

"if the woman allows it"? Damn money, I never thought I'd see you type those words
laugh.gif
you didnt know? he is one lucky son of a batch

The holy spirit got in me and I'm speaking in tongues. So me asking is one of my holy experiences. Haha

man i need to get that charcoal "LA" shirt...

i can stop looking at my chaos' either...shoes are just so damn beautiful...

and im with NWT, all my money in '10 will be going to the Kobe V's.

btw i recommend getting half sz up, i got 10.5 and usually wear either sz 10 or 9.5

Ephorn...sorry bro I already left the mall.

But.............

I got an 11.5 in tha back of my truck.
laugh.gif

Not reselling just helpin out....check the sig.

I picked these up at valleyfair mall in the bay and no line! These shoes are freaken light. They do fit kinda small, similar to the iv's. I was going tocop one them shirts, but I already spent too much on xmas presents. A must have shoe and the quality on these are much better than jb's.

Originally Posted by RobRockin218

I picked these up at valleyfair mall in the bay and no line! These shoes are freaken light. They do fit kinda small, similar to the iv's. I was going to cop one them shirts, but I already spent too much on xmas presents. A must have shoe and the quality on these are much better than jb's.

does valley fair still have a FSR? I wear a 12 in the IVs and also got a 12 in the Vs

Since I read the above about the sizing, I tried both my regular size and .5 size up. My regular size was fine. I had thin running socks on.(If you want toplay it safe, go with .5 size up. You can always use thick socks to compensate.) I was going to skip the Chaos, but it does look better in person. The metallicparts are cool. The toe box area on the Chaos look like it'll last better than the GR material. Now I got a preview of how my Kobe V ID will look.

No lines...no crowds...I love no nonsense pick-ups.
Thanks to the girl at FL who sold me a pair of the Away's before the actual release date.
smokin.gif

D-Fabz, where you at?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

STOP POSTING PICS! Making me jealous as hell! So heated right now I didn't have the funds to cop on Xmas eve off NDC or Eastbay when they were still avail.I think my entire state didn't get these.

thanks to five30 for hooking up that pair of Aways this morning....(keepin' the chaos for himself)
mucho appreciated....maybe I'll go take a pic of them real quick and post it....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

can't wait for mine to get shipped from ndc and eastbay. i just want to try them on already.

all these pictures making me want them even more.
smh.gif
Me too I went to the mall to check them out they are so nice. Footaction actually had these they didnt display them you had to ask.

Originally Posted by five30

No lines...no crowds...I love no nonsense pick-ups.
Thanks to the girl at FL who sold me a pair of the Away's before the actual release date.
smokin.gif

D-Fabz, where you at?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Can you post pics of that please?

Went to the mall at 7am because the Del Amo Footlocker was supposed to be opening at 8am only to find the whole mall opened at 7am (wth?) so I got my ChaosV's and the charcoal "LA" Finger shirt (they had the Purple & Gold ones too) to match. Then back home to sleep.

Damn I shouldve asked at my FTL if they wouldve sold me the aways.....didn't even think to ask.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by five30

smokin.gif

D-Fabz, where you at?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Can you post pics of that please?
D-Fabz chiming in....here are the pics of those "Away's" that five30 parted ways with....
kobev01.jpg

kobev02.jpg

kobev03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom