OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

good night for me with the Lakers and Warriors both winning...doesn't happen very often...

these are too sick
cant wait to get a couple of pairs

6ce3672c4fe9246c0bef5ce901a3449ef8fcb012.pjpg

cc526404662ac00457a0ff414527ed7b302fa914.pjpg

since i got the chaos today, i switched my order to the aways on footlocker.com instead, maybe a sz 12 will pop up for the chaos, just a heads up

nice pics everybody...before i call it a night anybody else that needs a pair,LMK,going to pick up 2 more pairs @ HOH Dallas later this morning for somemembers here that who did not get theirs...Signature check,please...just trying to lend a helping hand...

i balled in my chaos pair and they are ridiculously light. my feet get hot and bothered after awhile but man did my feet feel happy after a few games. chaos Vimo ain't for rockin with jeans, its just fugly. they're built for the court, and thats where i intend to rock um. if i see any of you on the streetflauntin these sneakers, imma laugh at you

Originally Posted by jfresh001

i balled in my chaos pair and they are ridiculously light. my feet get hot and bothered after awhile but man did my feet feel happy after a few games. chaos V imo ain't for rockin with jeans, its just fugly. they're built for the court, and thats where i intend to rock um. if i see any of you on the street flauntin these sneakers, imma laugh at you

where you live doggie? so I can walk up and down your street all day with these jeans and a white T.

Originally Posted by s dubl

i balled in my chaos pair and they are ridiculously light. my feet get hot and bothered after awhile but man did my feet feel happy after a few games. chaos V imo ain't for rockin with jeans, its just fugly. they're built for the court, and thats where i intend to rock um. if i see any of you on the street flauntin these sneakers, imma laugh at you

where you live doggie? so I can walk up and down your street all day with these jeans and a white T.
laugh.gif

just wore the chaos.. these things are really really comfortable.. and I love the details on it, the metallic part, the colorway and the bee-like(?) pattern onthe tongue..

just copped a 2nd pair of chaos from NTLV. i cant get enough! i was a little iffy on the aways but the above pics have made me decide i just might have to cop.

Originally Posted by s dubl

LOL. idk man, unless you wear a size bigger than i can understand. i wear 501 raw denim and they looked ugly. they just feel too snug for casual wear

I was torn between getting and not getting the shoes... but once I tried it, I can't let it pass hahaha

4217588651_a7a7bfff97_o.jpg

4218355538_37f4f7e20c_o.jpg

naw, but I called and looks like some will. the guy told me Im good on one of my pairs. whoever ordered from eastbay should call and see what they say.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

9pqjux.jpg

These are so much better in person. I scooped a couple extra size 9s if anyone needs them.

To those who got the Aways early, nice pickup! I can't wait until those drop.
This picture is sick....Nice job...

Back
Top Bottom