OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by s dubl

naw, but I called and looks like some will. the guy told me Im good on one of my pairs. whoever ordered from eastbay should call and see what they say.

damn i hope mine doesnt get canceled, i ordered pretty early. I canceled a sz 11 earlier so hope that helps some of u

Damn, looking at these pictures are making me wanna cop a pair of the Chaos', but I just got the Lebron's for balling anyway and I really don'thave the money. I guess we'll see, maybe I can wait on some other colorways later, but then again that's what I said on the IV's and I don'thaeven have one pair
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Ok...

I REALLY planned on passing on these... Then I made the mistake of trying them on.

And then this happened...

embarassed.gif

V > IV.
Same thing here man.... I was gonna pass. My friend convinces me to go with him to pick up his Vs....
I try them on and ended up taking home 2 pairs....
laugh.gif

Even though he told me Im good on one of my orders Im still worried and will be pissed if I dont get em. I had a size 13 on my foot today at foot locker, butpassed because I should have my pair from eastbay.

i was able to grab a charcoal and purple puppet tee @ the galleria in redondo... saw the v's in person... def looks sexy but that neon green just kills itfor my... dood @ the register told me they 'accidentally' sold 4 pairs of aways right when they opened l0l... no luck when i asked...

Even though he told me Im good on one of my orders Im still worried and will be pissed if I dont get em. I had a size 13 on my foot today at foot locker, but passed because I should have my pair from eastbay.

when did you place your order?

damn i ordered mine around the same time. why would they cancel if you ordered so early? ok now im glad i copped a pair at the mall today, just to be sure. iwould like to know asap if they are going to cancel so i can search for another

this one footlocker is shady, they said we couldnt return them lol... i was like %!$ because my bro bought a pair and didnt want them, i gotta talk to themanager to see whats up. they did not even tell us when we bought em about this "special" rule lol...

^^ funny cuz on the back of the receipt, "Footlocker Promise" states that it will give a refund or exchange on unworn merchadise within 30 days WITHa receipt.

Originally Posted by abstractability

^^ funny cuz on the back of the receipt, "Footlocker Promise" states that it will give a refund or exchange on unworn merchadise within 30 days WITH a receipt.

i know we were arguing with the guy, how can you go against your "promise" and its not even a clearance item lol... im going to call corporate onmonday

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Controller Unavailable. r they cancelling my orders?

Im getting the same, but I cant check past orders either.

and I dont want to get em at FTL if I dont have to because I used 20% off eastbay GCs and bing...I'll get em at FTL and pay retail if I have to, but prefernot to.

the Kobe sig on the DKs shoulda been red IMO, but def a HOT colorway. Hope theyre not limited.

and I dont want to get em at FTL if I dont have to because I used 20% off eastbay GCs and bing...I'll get em at FTL and pay retail if I have to, but prefer not to.
oh yeah.. i didnt know u had that discount... i just dont like eastbay sometimes.. i remember back in the day I ordered 2 pairs of jordan ivwhite/chrome and they shipped them together but in separate packages and one box was empty and they didn't give me a refund for it.

and I dont want to get em at FTL if I dont have to because I used 20% off eastbay GCs and bing...I'll get em at FTL and pay retail if I have to, but prefer not to.
oh yeah.. i didnt know u had that discount... i just dont like eastbay sometimes.. i remember back in the day I ordered 2 pairs of jordan iv white/chrome and they shipped them together but in separate packages and one box was empty and they didn't give me a refund for it.
damn that sucks...I paid for the extra box shipping, and ordered two pairs separately because I messed up on one order. Lets see what happens...Ionly need one pair, I hope I at least get one of em.

^ you should be good... i hope you get yours, especially after you tried them on at FL and everything.

it sucks because I wear a 13..Im sure if I dont it'll be a pain in the *@% to find a pair for retail if I dont get em.

*crossing fingers

Back
Top Bottom