OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Can't wait for Saturday. Getting Lakers CW for $85, thanks to some giftcards(X-mas) and a Platinum V.I.P. coupon
nerd.gif
Info? I'm platinum VIP and didnt get it.
me neither.
frown.gif
. but i never get anything, so i'm used to it.
mad.gif

You spend $300 or more within 12 months span you will become a platinum V.I.P member you will get free reward cards

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Can't wait for Saturday. Getting Lakers CW for $85, thanks to some giftcards(X-mas) and a Platinum V.I.P. coupon

Niceeee.
imma use my emp. discount
Niceeee.
imma use my credit card for retail.

The Bruce Lees are potentially getting pushed back further to February 6th from what I hear. I will update if it's true or not.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

For those who have lil 1s....I plan on coppin even though I have no seed, but in the future he/she will have some Kobe Vs lol
http://photobucket.com

Thanks for the pic. This is exactly what I like to see. The kid sizes of the 90's/early 00's were nice in that they actually resembled the men'sshoe (not like the fail '09 SpaceJunks). Sign me up for a size 8c. Little ones about to represent.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

The Bruce Lees are potentially getting pushed back further to February 6th from what I hear. I will update if it's true or not.

thanks for the info thus far. i'd be lying if i said i was indifferent to these release date push-backs. had my heart set on the 16th the first time around
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

good looking out rapido..keep us posted...

if they get pushed back....
pimp.gif

by that time, i'll be back at school, where there's a HoH near.....
pimp.gif

Notorious I heard the same thing bro... so Rapido you arent the only one hearing this... but lets all hope its ducktales lol cause the wait is killing me

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Notorious I heard the same thing bro... so Rapido you arent the only one hearing this... but lets all hope its ducktales lol cause the wait is killing me

Any reason why it would happen?

nice poster Gr3yFox23
pimp.gif
. working at fnl, and especially my store, we don't get anything worth keeping.
smh.gif

@ Urnotlike, the reason Im hearing is shipment errors, some stores not getting the BLs in time or Not getting the amount of pairs the store was billed for
@Mike, man I keep pretty much all the Kobe,Lebron or Jordan posters or display bro, I never see FNL with any good window banners lol

I don't mind the release date changes on the BLs...just wish Nike and HOH did a better job of communicating the info...

Originally Posted by kobehead

nerd.gif
Info? I'm platinum VIP and didnt get it.

It was a coupon for just becoming a platium V.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom