OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Damn came home to news like this once again....sold out on KB24.com. It's all good, I have faith that these will show up at Footlocker, FA, or Shiekh ....maybe Eastbay.

The QUESTION I have for my fellow NikeTalk peeps is what's up with the NT time on the left hand side below the Avatar.....last post says KOBE JORDAN 1/23 1133pm? EST? That would make his post 833pm pst? Doesn't make sense to me. It's hard to get a READ on when shoes are released or what not when the posted the post. Cuz it's 737pm now PST Cali.

Any way the Dark Knights look pretty sweet. Can't wait to get a sz 11 pair for me along with the BL's.

I guess it's 4 hours ahead of time....the posts.

pxfden7046856912.jpg

tumblr_kv2lubuYsw1qa7uc0o1_500.jpg

I Am Vengeance! I Am the Night! I Am... Batman!!!

Sweet.

why does harvey dent have the blk/reds...?

ha! i bet when nick cannon said kobe versus everyone was like
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
and did the clip skip after that cuz they had to correct him?
laugh.gif

damn missed out again
frown.gif

im also hoping nike comes through in february with a GR release..

edit:
yeah i agree the NT time was kind of confusing. my post said 11:49 and i live in NY when it was only 10:49 EST..

Nick cannon is an idiot... This is what Mariah married?.... Wow... Dude doesn't have squat going for himself... But hey.... He still makes that dough. Bet he's itching for a next Men in Black or Bad Boys movie. Lol

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I'm reading KB24's description of the Vs and it says they have Lunar Foam in the midsole. Is that right?

I don't think.  I'm pretty sure it's just zoom in the heel and forefoot.

Originally Posted by draydray87

So these are coming out again on the 20th? Really?

in my opinion...I dont think so anymore.

I think they made these a QS release and these will be gone now after the few re-stocks that will happen.

thats just what I think and is pure speculation.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I think they made these a QS release and these will be gone now after the few re-stocks that will happen.

That sounds about right.  I cant see them releasing in greater quanities in a month.  There surely wasnt enough to go around, but there was def enough to call it a qs release.

Stayed up all night checking NDC and this thread until 5:30, then accidently went to sleep and woke up around 10 AM. Initially, I had to go somewhere around 10:30, but because of a prior errand, I couldn't leave until noon. I'm still checking this thread, thinking I have no shot of getting the Dark Knights today, when at around 10-frickin-30 some kind poster alerts NT to the fact that Nikestore finally has them up, many hours after some people (reps who really had no idea what was going on) said they were supposed to go up. So I'm happy and lucky I got my size 9, which apparently sold out in minutes, but I won't be sure I have them until they're in my hands.

And to all the people that weren't able to get them today, I hope Nike doesn't +*#! up by not releasing them on 2/20. I've been off and on with the shoe game for the past ten years, so I don't know of any other releases where phone orders exceeded website orders because the website didn't work, but it was still an irritating problem to deal with for the DK release and shows me how ill-prepared Nike was in releasing this shoe early. I don't even know why the most conservative colorway released thus far has the most limited release. A colorway like the Chaos, with its really nice iridescent upper and not-so-nice lime green outsole, seems less appealing to the average consumer than a black/blue shoe like the DKs that meshes with more people's closets, yet the Joker's shoe currently has the wider release.  Maybe Nike thought that the many people who wanted to buy the AJ VI could also be coerced to purchase the DKs and in effect sell more Kobes, I don't really know. And if the DKs become a limited GR like the Chaos, spreading out the release and giving those people who missed out the first time a second chance (I'm fairly sure will happen though it's only based on a gut feeling), I'll withdraw this stupid rant I wasted time on. But for now, I'm saying Nike screwed the hell up.

Anyways, the next release I'm looking forward to is this colorway, if these really are the Dukes. I don't know how limited they are, but if they're more limited than this DK release, I'll hardly be disappointed if I don't get them.

Also, are the forefoot soles on the DKs more clear or more blue?

Got my second pair off of kb24.com, thanks for the heads up. 
Did they honestly only have 24 pairs though? That seems hard to believe? maybe 24 of each size? 

Either way I am glad that I got a second pair so that I can rock a pair. Definitely a great shoe and great colorway.

That sucks so much

Oh well, Carpe Diem IV's for me then if true

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

That sucks so much

CDIVs >any Vs that have been released to this point.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by jmizzo

full size run available 8-15...minus 1 size 11....lol

with shipping and CA tax....$154 and change...

Now all I need are the BLs and Carpe Diems and I am complete....
no inlines ?
yep, no inlines...don't like them...I like black based cws...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol at making your wife stay on the phone.... Lol

thats what wifeys are for 
wink.gif

even though she didnt come through.. 
ohwell.gif
I told her to hang up after a little over an hour. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

That sucks so much

CDIVs >any Vs that have been released to this point.
The definitive colorway of the iv's imo.  I wish i doubled up on those bad boys.

Back
Top Bottom