OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I though the Kobe ASG will hit FTL. I read the blog Archive for the ‘Releases & Launches’ Category
Nike Zoom Kobe V All-Star
Friday, January 15th, 2010
Since we previewed it last week, some people have been wondering if Kobe will wear the Kobe V White/Varsity Red/Black at this year’s All-Star game. It does drop a week before the 2010 NBA All-Star game, and matches the colors of the Western Conference jerseys. But after all, this is Kobe we’re talking about and after 4 Championships and 11 All-Star appearances we can all agree that this year’s potential leading vote-getter deserves something special for the occasion. So let the speculation cease: here is a look at the Nike Zoom Kobe V All-Star, hitting Foot Locker and House of Hoops stores on 2/12.

Anyone know where in SF that will be getting the Bruce Lees?  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

cbfpunch.... envy your avy....

thanks, so do i. it's too bad i got a mean scuff mark on them already
mad.gif
wanted to look cool and ball in them
laugh.gif

oh well at least i have pics of it while it was still fresh.

ok @@# y is nike changing all the release date, and another thing y r all the great cw more limited than the h1n1 flu shot they should release them at all stores, and if they r worried about over stock they should just do it like jordan n hav every store carry a few pair per size at least everyone will a fair shot at the shoe without having to drive to butt f... eygpt

from the looks of it my debit card is going is going to be quiet busy in the next month or two! lol the only releases I dont want is the all stars and BL's.

I'm at work and can't see the KITC video...are the ASGs 3M? If so I might just pass on em...maybe lol.

I work at a footlocker in southern indiana in the Louisville, KY area.. but i saw with my own eyes pictures of the ASGs and DKs on our register screen.. i doubt our actual store will because we aren't labeled as "urban"
eyes.gif
so we dont get too many limited shoes if any at all.. but the other stores in Louisville will more than likely be recieving them..

so yes.. the ASGs and DKs are confirmed for a footlocker release.. i'm gunna try to work on getting the sku's not unless some one already has them
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks cbf...I just might have to pass on em then. On to the CDs and Inlines....

Man, Eastbay is going to crash Friday night: ASG Kobe 5, ASG Lebron 7(assumed since they're getting the ASG Kobe)  and Motorsport 6....damn!!~

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ yeah.. the guy was a real DB on the phone too... i called the mainplace mall one.. i think i can do it at the south coast one cuz i'm pretty cool with the manager there. I just wanted to know if anyone here had experience with it.

i did that with the ZK1 at champs

Wow, the all stars look nice in that video. I think ima buy them and if i decide i dont like ill just sell. Better to do that than to not buy at all and then regret later.

Just got my DK's from the mail today... will post pics later. These are on point! Will try to get another pair

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Man, Eastbay is going to crash Friday night: ASG Kobe 5, ASG Lebron 7(assumed since they're getting the ASG Kobe)  and Motorsport 6....damn!!~

Crash is not even the word.
laugh.gif

Abstract...I'll def check out the video when I get home. Let's see what happens
tongue.gif

UrNot...sounds like a good idea...might just have to try that lol.

I doubt there will be much commotion on the VIs...the black/vars reds are still on eastbay. If there's a lot of traffic on eastbay it will be due to the ASG Kobes and LJs.

If I (well my wife, since I'll be @work) can cop the ASGs from eastbay...I might just get em since I have gift cards.

Back
Top Bottom