OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

shaun... i just checked the status and they should be here sometime tonight. they didn't leave them in the bigger mail box but they're out of the PO here so soon. but yeah good luck on the ASGs man.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

ThrowbacksInSF wrote:

Are the Carpe Diems GRs? If so I'll start wearing my aways, otherwise they stay on ice.

Just wear the Aways

Well the reason I ask is because I buy the Kobes every year in the Lakers colorway and put em away, never open em, look at em, etc. They go straight into storage. I like the CDs better than the aways but if they're quickstrikes, they aren't worth the effort and I won't bother. Otherwise, I'll buy the CDs when they release and start ballin in the aways now.
Wear your shoes! shoes are not trophies. imo

I don't even wear sneakers on the regular. The Kobes are really the only ones I ever buy.

So are the CDs a GR?

I checked the last 3 pages and didn't see anything. Will the All Stars be available at select Foot Lockers like the Chaos? or just HOH?

ThrowbacksInSF wrote:

Are the Carpe Diems GRs? If so I'll start wearing my aways, otherwise they stay on ice.

Just wear the Aways

Well the reason I ask is because I buy the Kobes every year in the Lakers colorway and put em away, never open em, look at em, etc. They go straight into storage. I like the CDs better than the aways but if they're quickstrikes, they aren't worth the effort and I won't bother. Otherwise, I'll buy the CDs when they release and start ballin in the aways now.

I don't even wear sneakers on the regular. The Kobes are really the only ones I ever buy.

So are the CDs a GR?

To answer your question. We dont really know yet. Check back in like 2 weeks because I think the CD are supposed to release in March or April.

ThrowbacksInSF wrote:

Just wear the Aways

So are the CDs a GR?
No one has any info on the CDs yet to my knowledge

Abstract...a little.
laugh.gif

I just don't want to miss out and regret it.

I kinda always likes em...I'm a fan of the Infrared colorway and icey soles so that's prob what does it for me...I'm just not sure how the 3M will be. If I can get my hands on em...I'll prob be alright with it?

Finally...

110gp7a.jpg

Thanks to you-know-who-you-are...Aways are straight pffffffffffff
pimp.gif

Now, Bruce Lees this Saturday
smile.gif

The Aways definitely are HOT, but I'm going to have to get those Bruce Lees first. So necessary.

Gradeschoo I feel you! and its weird that NTSF says that they are having an "issue" and dont know if they'll get em this weekend or not... and can someone help me out bc on here I see people are saying the BL's arent gonna be hard to find, yet NTSF isnt getting them? WHY DOES NIKE DO THIS TO ME!!!

did anyone see lamar step on kobe's ankle? good thing he didn't turn it driving to the basket - then he would have needed ankle insurance...hahaha

Man the Dk's are filthy. Idk if I can pull of the Yellow hahaha and DK's go for like $160 on eBay for me at least.. Size 13

Back
Top Bottom