OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I have one hour to wait
laugh.gif
i copped my Motorsport VI's though on the phone while I had the shoe in my cart so i got lucky..

god damn, can someone please answer me if the bruce lee's are HOH exclusive or gonna be limited at niketown's?

got my order in for sz 11 in kobes and durants through phone order. tried the website, but of course they were "sold out" right at midnigh

Got mine off footlocker.com! Basically the same as eastbay. I was tempted to order the motorsports VI's when I got through on nike but I figured not to waste my money on JUNK.

IF YOU'RE CALLING NIKE FOR KOBES JUST HANG UP, THEY DIDN'T GET THEIR SHIPMENT SOMEHOW. GUY TOLD ME THIS, SO IF YOU HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT PLEASE VERIFY

^after getting the 49 min online wait for a size 9, it updated saying it is already out of stock. I guess they update the carts automatically when others ahead of you complete the checkout process. oh well...eastbay failed me again.

Yea i was kind of irritated by the fact that i couldnt add my size 13 to the cart so decided to add a 12.5.. it worked but then i had to wait again til 12 central time.. well obviously it didnt last that long as that size sold out.. so i said screw it, jumped on the bay and bought a pair of Dark Knights for 175 shipped.. Im happy.. Congrats to those who get theres..

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

god damn, can someone please answer me if the bruce lee's are HOH exclusive or gonna be limited at niketown's?

Why don't you put some effort in and try to read, its been answered a HUNDRED times.....

how do these fit? thinking about coppin the white/red/black since i dont feel like waiting for the inlines.

just got my confirm from eastbay, wait time was only 38 seconds...back to this game. Billups 9 3s?!?!

the checkout wait screen is ******ed. what if you wanted the motorsports and also the asgs? i guess you can place two diff orders, but not sure if you would have to wait longer.

Was only able to get kobe asg and KD2 asg off eastbay, they sold out of j's motorsports and most lebron asg's, damn and i don't like the eastbay new checkout crap, I had lebron asg in my cart and after I wait and go to pay and they sell out, BS!

very happy about how the ordering process went. got my confirmation email already too!

hope everyone gets their asg pair.

Back
Top Bottom