OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by kdotlove

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just spoke to a manager @ Eastbay and she said that they are 99% sure that they are no longer going to be getting the ASG's and that the orders will be canceled. SMDH! Looks like I'm screwed out of the pair I have been wanting the most.
I don't understand how you keep on getting such conflicitng information each time you call.  Not saying that what you are saying you were told isn't the truth, it is just weird, also considering the Eastbay Rep just confirmed the shipment was received...

I think he is just looking for some attention.
Attention? LOL, I have a word for you: 'projection' Anyway, I was just relaying the info that I was getting from Eastbay after personally calling them; thats it. Like I said before I hope everything I was told today was just BS. Thank you for the info EastbayRep.

I had just been PMing with the eastbay rep and he told me what he posted. He's a great help! Hopefully my next day shipping will work!

Just spoke to a manager @ Eastbay and she said that they are 99% sure that they are no longer going to be getting the ASG's and that the orders will be canceled. SMDH! Looks like I'm screwed out of the pair I have been wanting the most.
Your last two posts haven't made sense.  Don't freak everyone out.  They are not shipping them in August and they won't cancel orders where people got confirmations. 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Your last two posts haven't made sense.  To freak everyone out.  They are not shipping them in August and they won't cancel orders where people got confirmations.

They didnt make sense to me either but thats what the CSR's told me and so I thought I would just share the info with you guys because I know some have them on backorder too...trust me I'm not hear to try to freak anyone out and if I did I apologize. I didnt say they were shipping out in AUG I was just saying how the Rep had said they were pushed back til then, and I didnt say the orders had been canceled I said the manager had said they would most likely be canceled. Now that EastbayRep has come on and shared his info then you can just ignore the crap I was told. Maybe they were getting alot of calls and really did not know what was going on and just made assumptions/errors when giving info.

Hmmm, the manager you spoke with must have been looking at the wrong information.  None of the orders are being canceled, unless there is an issue with the payment.  If you have a question on your order, just send me a message with your order number or customer number and I will assist you.  Please note, I am here for another hour, so you may receive a reply tomorrow morning if you send me the message after 50+ minutes from now.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hmmm, the manager you spoke with must have been looking at the wrong information.  None of the orders are being canceled, unless there is an issue with the payment.  If you have a question on your order, just send me a message with your order number or customer number and I will assist you.  Please note, I am here for another hour, so you may receive a reply tomorrow morning if you send me the message after 50+ minutes from now.

Just sent you a PM...thx for the help I really appreciate it.

Long time member but infrequent contributor to the forums hence less than 300 posts.  Sorry.

I'm looking for the Dark Knights in a size 10.  PM if there are sellers.

Thanks.

If I call niketown, will they have info on the dk re release for the 20th or is it pointless to call?

here are some pics (sorry for taking up the page)

7f816d5f20867a156e53db8b8b2448e7fec913a7.jpg
60e1665a218c7d1568d79c8fa16f2ac62435b23c.jpg
7a4260458f27987c76715961dcd86dbfcb176bcd.jpg
b58368075ea621b0865b7ee016936ef4854fd281.jpg
90f26955f62ce8597b317c61b7158bc4313cd38a.jpg

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

hornets looking niceeee.
Im hearing that we might be getting Dukes, USC's, Lower Merions, etc. March in time for March Madness. Ill keep you guys updated.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is getting so old

"Can someone hook me up with a...."
"What about february 20th?"

AHHHHH if we knew it would be posted or if you actually came to this thread often you'd know

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

This is getting so old

AHHHHH if we knew it would be posted or if you actually came to this thread often you'd know
Thank you QFT...I wish there were a disclaimer you had to read before posting in here.

Vince hope you like the BL's they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

This is getting so old

Thank you QFT...I wish there were a disclaimer you had to read before posting in here.

Vince hope you like the BL's they are
pimp.gif

Actually?....as mentioned earlier, if we could just have a MOD or the OP update the front page semi-regularly...
folks could just tell these idiots (like me) to go the front page and figure it out....
I don't see many heads sifting thru 400+ pages trying to find information....
especially when quite are few pages are literally nonsense.....
did I write too much? get your eyes off the avatar....hahaha

Originally Posted by ajbishop

Called again and this time a spoke to a gentlemen who said they are still expected to ship today and that the back order date has not been changed past today. Hopefully this is true and our ASG's will be shipped soon. These pics people are posting have been killing me, lol

Does the Eastbay rep have any information about the Kobe V ASG and the backorder?

We just received the shipment in for the Kobe V ASG and the orders for them should be processing soon.  Most of these orders should ship out tomorrow, at the earliest, as long as the payment goes through with no issues.

Thanks, hopes this answers people's questions who bought them off eastbay.

ok so the money  for the asg got taken outta my bank account, yay lol, now the waiting game, waiting to c the big brown truck or is it fedex.... i dont care just as long as the guy with the little shorts comes to my door lol

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

ok so the money  for the asg got taken outta my bank account, yay lol, now the waiting game, waiting to c the big brown truck or is it fedex.... i dont care just as long as the guy with the little shorts comes to my door lol

lol this is too easy.

Called again and this time a spoke to a gentlemen who said they are still expected to ship today and that the back order date has not been changed past today. Hopefully this is true and our ASG's will be shipped soon. These pics people are posting have been killing me, lol

Does the Eastbay rep have any information about the Kobe V ASG and the backorder?

We just received the shipment in for the Kobe V ASG and the orders for them should be processing soon.  Most of these orders should ship out tomorrow, at the earliest, as long as the payment goes through with no issues.

Thanks, hopes this answers people's questions who bought them off eastbay.

NT'er EastbayRep was a big help! Prior to speaking with him I was given some bunk info over the phone from CSR's @ Eastbay. Anyway, I got ane email saying my order status as "In Process" and "ready to ship."

Again, thank you EastbayRep.

Back
Top Bottom