OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^^IMO Chaos will be sought after hard in the future...very underrated colorway. Pics do them no justice....actually all pairs I've seen in person pics do them no justice....

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

And about JRose5....I'm not a mod or even tryin to be one but I know he made sum mistakes but he doesnt deserve all the hate he's recieving on this board lately. He helped built this site when most y'all were still playing with Pokemon or Power rangers

Best post ive seen on NT this year

man what the f... they put the cash back in my account for the all stars,  i checked my order on line it still says open i gotta call these @$@ whipes asap

so i called eastbay n the rep said my shoes r still scheduled to ship but i just dont understand y the funds for the shoes would b put back in my account

Originally Posted by astroox805

swooshallday wrote:

so the dk's are a go for 2/20? online and at stores? is it just in stores?

i'd like to know as well! who confirmed this anyway?

man this thread moves fast....someone said "2/20 in Australia"....but majority Footlockers here in Cali are a NO on the rerelease, someone called HOHLA about this 2/20 release and they were told NO DK release on that date.

I wish they had more teal or purple maybe a lace swap would help
nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-8.jpg

Originally Posted by j3d10

swooshallday wrote:

man this thread moves fast....someone said "2/20 in Australia"....but majority Footlockers here in Cali are a NO on the rerelease, someone called HOHLA about this 2/20 release and they were told NO DK release on that date.
DK is confirmed for 2/20 in Australia, I believe some stores have them in stock already, but not for sale until that date.

I wasn't sure where to post this on the forums, so please bear with me. 
I know there a lot of people from LA in this thread.  If anyone is willing to pick me up an authentic away Kobe jersey please send me a message.  They are sold out in my size (48) and colour (purple) eveywhere.  I would really appreciate some help.  I think it's time to upgrade from my #8.
Thanks for the help

i'm confused... so will the ASG be available this friday in all footlocker/footaction or just selected stores? or just HOH and NT?  

adrian - sup buddy, sorry i wasn't able to get back to you the other day, i was on vacation.

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

Originally Posted by j3d10

swooshallday wrote:

DK is confirmed for 2/20 in Australia, I believe some stores have them in stock already, but not for sale until that date.

NICE!.....Crocodile Dundee better cop himself some if he knows whats good for him! Good luck Australia! these kicks are Fire...go get em!

Originally Posted by Tjay

i'm confused... so will the ASG be available this friday in all footlocker/footaction or just selected stores? or just HOH and NT?

what had happend was....
02/06 = available online on eastbay only
then...
02/09 = Niketown LA releases these things midweek during a work day! @!#? yeah i know
02/10 = HOHLA releases them too (even tho they said they were releasing til 02/12)
so...
you just gotta call your local footlocker and see if they released them already or when they will release them....i'd call everyday if i was you....cuz these ASG's are out and have been copped.

hope this helps =)

Back
Top Bottom