OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Westchester aways are dope might have to add those to the list

Those westchester's are not going to release. CIF ( california interscholastic federation) rules dont allow them to be sold. 
yhst-22650461078071_2089_15011956

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by gottig10

u guys actually like these more than the asg lebrons?

WOW

U actually have an avy of yourself wearing glasses and holding a 2009 spacejam?... Obviously you ain't Italian... What's up with the scree name?... WOW...ppl have diff taste doggy.Thanks AdrianAnd gimpy, don't you got like 3 pairs!?
NWT you just shut him down.
laugh.gif

I just hoped shannon made his first attempted dunk.. the 360 statue of liberty, he could advance to the finals with that..
Kobe rockin BL's ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by gottig10

u guys actually like these more than the asg lebrons?

WOW

U actually have an avy of yourself wearing glasses and holding a 2009 spacejam?... Obviously you ain't Italian... What's up with the scree name?... WOW...ppl have diff taste doggy.Thanks AdrianAnd gimpy, don't you got like 3 pairs!?
NWT you just shut him down.
laugh.gif
kid just got put in his place...

Went to My Alma Mater to see them (Pleasantville) Take on Atlantic City.. one of the biggest games of every high school year. Its called Battle by The Bay.
One player from my old high school had on Kobe awayss.. crazy cause like lower merion.. our school is burgandy, white, and  silver. Everytime lil' man got the ball... I started screaming "do it for Kobe!!" lol
anyway, wore these today, broke mad necks.

ENJOY!

15e9y0j.jpg

Never even liked these at first. I absolutely loved the IVs, and when I saw these I was like ehh Ugly. Recently saw the ASGs and now I'm obssesed and looking for a pair for the warm weather.

NotoriousMJ23: nah, i don't go to westchester..but im close with a lot of dudes on the team over there. one player got the wrong size (11.5) and gave em to me.

Got BL's and All Stars.... One to Ball and and One I wanna rock!!! What u guys think on which one to ball in???

Thanks... these things attract people like magnets... I call them my "salmon babies" lol aint know whether to rock them with blue or black jeans.... lined it all and decided the blue brought them out more.

these pink salmon sexy thangs.

I'd go with ASG for ballin' it's a CW that's probably hard to match with most casual clothing... well unless you're NotoriousMJ that is lol Plus it's Bruce f*ing Lee!!! Most peeps would recognize the color scheme of the jumpsuit!!!

Back
Top Bottom