OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by DNeou20

>L< Fedex came in with my ASGs today
They came in at 8am while my roommate and I were both in class
They won't allow my to go pick them up which is ridiculous
I have class at the same time tomorrow too
and neither of us will be here this weekend.

I knew that I was not gonna be home yesterday for the ASG delivery so I left a note on the door asking the UPS person to leave them on my doorstep and he/she did. Maybe that will work for you.
Alright thanks for the headsup.
I guess i'll just sign the door tag
and leave a little post it note on the door tonight
or atleast before i leave for class.
i was looking forward to these too >L<

Fox hills, Northridge, and a lot of other sheiks may get them... As I smelt it... If crenshaw got em.... Beverly Hills and Fox Hills will most definitely get some love.... It's only right. More like obvious.

G'luck for people trying to cop (re-cop) the DKs. I'm going to have to catch my breath with these releases. It was a tremendous pickup week this week.

They will. Kickin myself fr getting at sneakerhead. Lol. Oh well. I shouldve trusted my instinct when I heard that sneakerhead recieved them.... The shoes that they recieve.... Are basically everywhere. Granted some are limited but that common sense shoulda hit me.

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

anyone ball in the ASGs yet? I was wondering how durable this shoe was... anyone who has already balled i would like to hear from you
Balled in it twice!! Very durable, no creases.
I wear my kicks to ball in and show off.....
thanks! i had a feeling these shoes would be real durable, im kinda worried about messing up the clear/white soles though..

I'll be at the mall this weekend and don't mind helping out....but depending on who you are I'll need $$ before any purchase is made.

Keep in mind cali tax is 9.75%, shipping and any other fees involved.

i never copped a pair of kobes.. but now i need to get a pair of the dark knights if they are restockin.. hopefully they will restock online!

doubt these DK releasing..
but yea went to hohmd to cop the atlantic penny 2s and saw this:
2lmkhtc.jpg

needed to buy asap

just called sheikhs at santa ana mainplace mall and they will definately have the DK's saturday morning. If you dont have it yet i suggest you go there!

Originally Posted by Nermindee

just called sheikhs at santa ana mainplace mall and they will definately have the DK's saturday morning. If you dont have it yet i suggest you go there!

Are they getting a fsr or 1 pair per size that someone else said earlier in another post?

Back
Top Bottom