OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Pass on the del sols

What I don't like about these Kobe V's colorways is the speckled mid sole...WHY??? looks so weak compared to a solid color.

P.S. How much does it cost for DK's right now? Should I wait to see if prices lower?

The Vs may have gotten the most league wide run as a sig shoe, outside of Jordans. Speaks volumes as to the quality/performance of the shoe.

Originally Posted by jcskyplaya20

The Vs may have gotten the most league wide run as a sig shoe, outside of Jordans. Speaks volumes as to the quality/performance of the shoe.

there were more kobe 4's around the league than jordan's.

that's gonna soon hapen with the kobe 5's

Originally Posted by al3x89

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

hopefully. glad to see Kobe's shoes gettin' the love they deserve.

The Carpe Diem Vs were scrapped? Where do you hear that at? The Carpe Diem stuff wasnt new to the IV. The II has Carpe Diem on them too.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

is anyone else having moments when they like the 5 more than the 4?
at times, the sleekness of the 5s look so ill that i say @#$% the 4s
the 4s are some of my all-time favorites, but since ive seen/own so many pairs of the 4s, im beggining to like the 5s more

I like the shoe better but I dont like colorways better

THIS.
Passing on the inlines and maybe the del sols, but those dukes are CRACK

inlines and del sols are copped! the kobe v line is fire....havent felt the need to ID since the cws coming out are so clean....

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how much do DK's go for right now?

Looking to buy one since there's no hope here in the bay.

~180
probably a bit cheaper if you can buy them in a local pickup

• helping the thread reach new heights, heres a pic of asg, thanks to gza73!

34sjyo1.jpg
  • glad i got my dk's yesterday

j63jev.jpg

• finally family pic!

8vztrk.jpg

hope yall enjoy!
happy.gif

Del Sols are copped for sure. I hate the laces but thankfully, i got two pairs of Del Sols Laces
happy.gif
. funny how SOLE mag gets in here.. =X

Not a fan of the speckles at all. Del Sol's would be better IMO w/out them. Only pair I can see myself getting from here on are the Aces, but I know other styles will drop and win me over. Big shout out to GZA73 for trading a apir a BL's for a pair of DK's. Now I have the three I like the best: ASG's, DK's, & BL's. I would love some Chaos & red/Whts but this economy does not allow for me to get them, lol.

^^^ Aces are going to be a must have. The Home GR is the only other one that I could see myself buying after getting all 5 pairs besides the white/red GR's that have released so far.

The BL's turn heads of every generation. I swear, I got compliments from a 7yr old kid all the way up to a 72 yr old man when at the gym today.

Back
Top Bottom