OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abernja

Found these pics. These just might be a problem...
pimp.gif

I'm not seeing any pics?? Can anyone else see them? I cant even view any properties on them...

FINALLY got my chaos!! so ILL.. Now all I need are the USCs and Im good for now. Theres no HOHs around me tho, if any NTers are willing to help me with a size 8, I'll paypal them a little something for their troubles Holler! draydray87@yahoo.com

pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Del Sols are copped for sure. I hate the laces but thankfully, i got two pairs of Del Sols Laces
happy.gif
. funny how SOLE mag gets in here.. =X

PLEASE...... NikeTalk has been doin it since way back. There would be no !$$ if it wasn't for us.Niketalk coulda gone Hollywood if they wanted to.

Don't get me wrong... I got love for some ppl over there.... But the majority of ppl there are lame. The zk threads are the only threads I visit....

quick questions... anyone know the sku # for the chaos? I have them in hand also, where would I look on the shoe/box? Trying to help a friend get his footlocker to store locate him a pair to save on shipping
smile.gif

thanks in advance

^^ ps - I gotta agree with neverwearthem... I was so close to retirement (mostly bought jordans all my life) until this shoe/thread emerged... amazing that there are still great people on this site willing to help out!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Don't get me wrong... I got love for some ppl over there.... But the majority of ppl there are lame. The zk threads are the only threads I visit....

yeah, i see you there just to post pictures of your feet and then some. Don't get me wrong, i'm not tryna start any NT/ISS thing but i wasn't aware of using Sole pics here. just found it ironic that's all. I won't comment about people here on NT cause it's not my place.
Moving on. 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

quick questions... anyone know the sku # for the chaos? I have them in hand also, where would I look on the shoe/box? Trying to help a friend get his footlocker to store locate him a pair to save on shipping
smile.gif

thanks in advance

^^ ps - I gotta agree with neverwearthem... I was so close to retirement (mostly bought jordans all my life) until this shoe/thread emerged... amazing that there are still great people on this site willing to help out!
if you got them from footlocker the box will have a white sticker on the side of the box's top on the same side as the box's label.. it should have a 10 number code on that sticker.. thats the sku.. then for what ever size he wants add it to the end of that with three characters (ex. size 10=010, size 10.5=105)

eazyveezy20 good looks my man! Also, I didn't even know there was an official sku page on niketalk too... either way, thanks again!

no prob rayray3k.. i posted the chaos sku a few pages back but it turned out to be the space jam XI sku
smh.gif
but i called one of the stores in cali and got the sku and ordered them last night.. I lost the paper that i wrote the correct sku on or i would have gave it..

Back
Top Bottom