OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I have a couple pairs of Is, II lites, no III's, A LOT of IV's and so far one pair of V's. I didnt like how the III's looked but i did like this colorway. 

I don't remember what was exactly releasing, but that's all I spent my $$ on. I just remember seeing em @ foot locker and just eyed em every time. I even had a swoosh connect @ the time...I shoulda just pulled the trigger on a pair smh.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Wendy's drive through window?!?!? The heck?

I was eating inside the Wendy's off the 5 and Culver. He pulled up through the drive thru and was able to chat with him really quick. I just said the usual, "You're the best", "man that one shot was sooo sick", "will you marry me?"..you know - basis stuff. 

I also used to see him with Nessa coming out of the Baby's R' Us at the Marketplace. His body guards would never let you get close to him there though.

"Will you marry me?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah.. I always see him and his fam at the Pavilions in Newport Coast... I always joke with him and ask when he's going to get his 7th ring. He can't say anything because his daughters are always there. HAHAHA

Dang that's my neck of the woods
glasses.gif
  I personally have only seen him once, but like you said his bodyguards wouldn't let us get close to him.

i think i'm going to give up chasing a 2nd pair of Lees...
Hopefully someone can help me out with a 10 in the Lower Merions..

I like that "Aces Nation" shirt, no telling how long that would take if you order it from there website. 

And those shorts are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think it's gona be impossible to get Kobe gear at the outlets now. Only gear you see is JB and some Lbj stuff. If you notice, NDC sells out on popular sizes even with the 150$ price tag on Kobe jackets.
Well duh. Thats because...

Kobe > MJ >>>>>> LbJ
tongue.gif

But really tho, the entire Kobe line has yet to disappoint. Not even just the V's. So far I (I'm sure many others) have fell in love with every single Kobe released thus far. That's just for shoes. CW's, clothes, Jackets/Sweaters, all on point. You see JB and you see LbJ stuff and some of it is quite nice, but usually hit or miss.

Someone please tell me something off the Kobe line that they did not like...I'll wait...

Yeah Kobe gear has seemed like it was always a cut above. But it seems like it wasnt til this year you could actually buy Kobe gear at your local Foot Locker if you werent located in So Cal. Also havent Kobe shoes only been available at Foot Locker since the I. Because it seems like I'd see a shoe and I would like it like the II,IIIs or Laser 2k4 but seems like they were never discounted and then they would be gone. I dont remember seeing them everywhere like I did with Lebron shoes.

I'm up in this here!.....OC reppin' indeed......

on the subject of the iii's.....I loved the 3's.....but this past weekend I played in my aces and the side ridge of my feet killed me.
so I finally decided to give all my 3's away...(excpet the black / maize, which I paid the cheapest for $35 @ ross)
so I got rid of the mpls, aces & blk/white sl 3's....plus my lebron iv's...and some other shtuff....free99.

I have all 3 of the V's I wanted : Away, BL's & DKs....USA's are a maybe.......

IV del sol > V del sol

I know this is the Kobe V thread, but after reading you guys talk about the Kobe 3s, I had to bring them out the closet & play a couple of games...I forgot how great they performed & look(many dissagree), I love the 3s..but uhh back to the Vs cant wait for the Aces & Dukes.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Oh, and I dont know how some of you guys werent/arent feelin the ZKIII's. It was my fav until the V came out. V>III>IV>I>II

<---Peep the avy
I saw the AVY change....they look very cool....good job...

For me the favs are the Vs, IV, I, IIIs then the IIs.... The Vs are performance machines though...nothing like I have ever felt in any shoe...

If the ZK1-3 was advertised at all then it may have changed a lot of ppl's minds. I absolutely loved the nike kobe line 1-5. Amazing lookswise and performance wise.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Oh, and I dont know how some of you guys werent/arent feelin the ZKIII's. It was my fav until the V came out. V>III>IV>I>II

<---Peep the avy
I saw the AVY change....they look very cool....good job...

For me the favs are the Vs, IV, I, IIIs then the IIs.... The Vs are performance machines though...nothing like I have ever felt in any shoe...

Thanks for being willing to let them go.

The V's are just a beast on the court - seriously unmatched from a performance aspect and they are straight 
pimp.gif
 for casual wear as well.

no problem, glad to see them go to a good home....the signed purple haze may be the next to go on the block...I really love hunting for these shoes...some of the excitement is over when I actually get them and have them for a while....

Vs are great...IIIs would be better than the Is for me, but the grip holds them back for me and the dirty floored gym that I play in...

Are they All-Stars sold out everywhere now? I went to my local Footlocker and tried to stock locate them but they wouldn't show up in the system. I thought they were still sitting on shelves at stores in Dallas.

I'm wondering what size laces I should get to lace them all the way for my Breds/V-Day's because I think I'll put white ones on them. They're size 9.

Only kobes I didn't get were the II's. didn't really feel em 'cept the USA colorway. but man the IV and V are definitely on another level. Colors and just the overall design, versatility, and performance/comfort makes this shoe that much more popular amongst those not connected to the basketball aspect of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom