OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

Somewhere in here there's also a pic of the Chaos with DK laces. I'll do the swap tomorrow. I think they look real clean.
That one I missed. I did just update with DK laces on BL's and POP IV laces on the BL's.

in the philippines the inlines have dropped already and as expected it is a GR...

image047f.jpg

the white area near the swoosh tends to get dirty easily even by just touching it. its the type of leather used. seems diff from the white/red/black CW...but overall its one great CW!!!

yeah actually too much love...the DKs are all over the metro...almost every nike store has it and also athlete's foot and some other local retailers have it. and BLs were a GR too. only ASGs were limited and it was very very limited, only 20 pairs came to the phils and at one store only...it was a QS thou so no lining up needed.

Wish they had dropped or the Lees had dropped when my pops was there >L< haha.... mannn i need to get a hold of those Aces somehow...

LOL at all this lace switching. they're all good though. i like them.
smile.gif
eek.gif

seems like for every kobe 5 there has got to be some kind of lace switching between 2 colorways.
roll.gif

Hmmm...that was one of my fears from the first pics of the inlines...they looked like they'd get dirty fast. I might have to see em in person now before I make a final decision.

I wonder if they'll all have the XDR soles?

I cannot believe how hard it is to hunt down a size 12 bruce lee... even the resellers don't even have a pair to unload for 200... SMH

I know it is SUPER unlikely, but I am hoping that espn article has some truth to it of a possible bruce lee restock
smile.gif

^^^^Hopefully Nike will realize one day that Kobe in LA= huge market for his shoes in California...Nike is too deer in the headlights about Kobe becoming a global icon....if they want to sell his shoes so bad sell them at the snack bars at the olympics.....thats so dumb we will get a surplus of all stars in LA county and at the niketowns, but they will limit them internationally and ship them all the shoes that would have sold out in California in the blink of an eye....Nike if you are reading this send footlockers more Bruce Lees and Dark Knights....you will be profitable....make more quantities of the house of hoops shoes...IE Lower Merions, Dukes, USCs, etc.....idk why they deny the inevitable.....it never does make sense anyway....why beat a dead horse if it wont budge??? Too bad petitions don't work anymore.....

Originally Posted by allenp24

Eastbay has a size 13 chaos if anyone is looking for a pair. Wish it was size 12!!

I know, i wisht it was sz 8.5!

If anyone have 8.5 pm me!

and yes the Inlines are
pimp.gif

Let this be a lesson to anyone ever on the fence about a colorway.

I have never been a HUGE fan of the DK like so many on here but now have decided I better get a pair because they will all be gone soon and I will never get a pair. I guess this is giving in to the hype but whatever.

I had a pair in my cart on NDC the morning the went up and I passed. Then my friend called me from HOH that afternoon to see if I wanted them and I passed. So thats two shots at retail I passed on.
Now I am hoping to get this pair I am watching for 235.00.

So next time I am on the fence I will not think twice and I will just buy them.

Back
Top Bottom