OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by jmizzo

sportschalet.com called and asked me if wanted to cancel my order because they shoes are "white", I did...the inline will be mine but not at retail with tax....worst case retail via eastbay....

^^^ thanks for putting shorts on for the picture and not pulling an Oden...
lol no problem

i told my friend to take a pic of me dunking... i was only able to get 1 shot and then the #+%@# at the counter told me to put away the phone unless i rent out THE ENTIRE COURT
roll.gif

w/e here it is

i have my valentines on
pimp.gif

screenshot20100302at607.png

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

On March 4, a very limited number of pair of these Nike Zoom Kobe V will be available at The Montalbán Theatre (1615 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028). Retail hours are from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Nike Basketball Facebook page just posted this..
[h3]BREAKING NEWS: The on-sale date for the Nike Zoom Kobe V Black/Deep Forest-Varsity Maize 
(style number 386429-031) has been changed to Saturday, March 6. The shoes will be available at The Montalbán Theatre 
(1615 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028). Store hours are from 12:00 PM 
to 6:00 PM.
[/h3]

^^^^oh nooooooo, nt we have a problem!!!!!!!!
Anyone that is confirmed for hohla n now mayb monty, hi me up with a pm n mayb we can all meet up n conversate while we waiting......

anybody can help me with the aces? i have work that day, and i can't go to grab my pair in 10.5. i'm located in the la area and can do local meet up. pm please.

Any more info on the "Da Vinci's" that are suppost to release on the fourth at Montalbán Theatre? I really want these, but making the trip out there and if they end up being a GR sometime in the future I rather just wait.

I called Nike and they said they have zero information on release date that all they can come up with is March.... Anyone else interested in these? I'm about to call the theatre right now i'll post up the info.

sup everyone. got a slight problem here.
balled today in my all star games (in anaheim gym, someone had on the valentines...you here? haha or the guy with the kb3?)...anyways i was slipping a lot today and my friend wasn't. wondering if anyone had any problems? i wore my chaos before and the traction was fine with me. is it the icy sole causing this problem? i even tried wetting the sole and drying it but still no go
frown.gif

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

On March 4, a very limited number of pair of these Nike Zoom Kobe V will be available at The Montalbán Theatre (1615 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028). Retail hours are from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Nike Basketball Facebook page just posted this..
[h3]BREAKING NEWS: The on-sale date for the Nike Zoom Kobe V Black/Deep Forest-Varsity Maize 
(style number 386429-031) has been changed to Saturday, March 6. The shoes will be available at The Montalbán Theatre 
(1615 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028). Store hours are from 12:00 PM 
to 6:00 PM.
[/h3]

is it confirmed that they are only releasing then and there?

I called and the woman on the phone wouldn't give me any info, just the fact that hey are releasing she didn't say when, and to check Nike sportswear website.

cuz they remind you of the high school days where everyone on the team had "team" shoes that were generic lol... well that's what i think of hehe

My V-Days arrived today but my mom gotta go pick em up from the post office for me.
frown.gif

I wanna see them & wear them now!!!

clear soles weren't always the best for traction in my experience...even though, if i remember correctly, someone told me that tinker put clear because of the traction ability?? can someone confirm, not sure if it was just to make the shoe look "pretty" but i thought i heard it was because it was better for traction....anyways, i found that the clear soles never really had that grip compared to the traditional sole.

then again it could be many factors, cleanliness of the court and if you wore the shoes outside or casually (collecting dust and dirt etc) before using them on a court.

but thats just my experience.

Sample carpes are garbage. Good thing they changed. Damn I need those da vincis. Willing to trade my carpe ivs for them.

Back
Top Bottom