OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Thanx for the warm wlecome s dubl..feels good to b an actual member instead of a daily visitor lol..i dont wanna mess my streak of every kobe v..can sum1 hook me up with aces? retail and shipping?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Forget Ace shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats, or shorts. Just give me a Nike Lower Merion #33 Kobe jersey.
tongue.gif
Perfect match for the Aces.
pimp.gif
I know you're reading this Nike, please re-release that jersey!
frown.gif

exactly. I'm seriously thinking about buying a fake one right now!!!

can anyone going out to HOHLA this weekend see if the Lower Merion shorts are also dropping? thanks for the help and it's great to be finally part of this community

damn this thread JUMPS! took my students on a field trip today and come back to this?!?!? Gonna have to pass on the Rice and maybe jump on the USC's

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by s dubl

Quick ? To those that know....

For these high school PEs, do the kids have to buy the shoes? Or does Nike hook em up for free? If Nike hooks em up do they get more than one pair for the season?
They get them for free to play in from what I know. The coach can order more but they have a budget of course.

Do the girls team and the freshman and JV teams wear them too?  ALso I would assume that each kid only gets one pair per year.

No. Not the jv and freshman teams. The girls I don't know about.

Damn that means Nike probably only gives them like 30 pairs totally including home and aways then gets to use there logo is sell shoes. I dont know if the Rice logo sells shoes are just limitedness of the shoe helps it sell.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Quick ? To those that know....

For these high school PEs, do the kids have to buy the shoes? Or does Nike hook em up for free? If Nike hooks em up do they get more than one pair for the season?
They get them for free to play in from what I know. The coach can order more but they have a budget of course.

Do the girls team and the freshman and JV teams wear them too?  ALso I would assume that each kid only gets one pair per year.

No. Not the jv and freshman teams. The girls I don't know about.

Damn that means Nike probably only gives them like 30 pairs totally including home and aways then gets to use there logo is sell shoes. I dont know if the Rice logo sells shoes are just limitedness of the shoe helps it sell.

Originally Posted by C4rpe Diem

Does ANYONE know if the team USA's are gonna be mass launch or exclusive (only HOH)?????????????
Most likely a GR - but don't quote me on that.

played in my ASG's, again. i love these shoes so much. i would be lying to you if i told you that they didnt improve my play and they definately add an extra bounce in my step when driving to the basket. i played with the laces un tied and they performed perfect. i love these shoes, best balling shoes ive ever played in. will for sure get another pair. THANK YOU NIKE, KOBE.

and after 2 trips of balling these shoes look DS. only noticiable difference is that the soles aren't as white as they were when i first bought them. but overall the shoes still look great after 2 balling stints (out door) and casual wear. no denying that Nike has the upper hand in quality compared to JB.

pass on the rice..not feelin em..and i was plannin on trying to get em all..oh well money to go back and pick up sum 4s!!

Back
Top Bottom