OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Yeah, they were a TB colorway. Here's another pic of them.

Picked these up over the summer on eBay for $220, just had to have 'em.  Had the Del Sol back in 2010, but sold those for $50 when I was a dope fiend.   Anyways, wore 'em out to play some hoops at a University near by, was having such a great week just had to end it on a good note.  Slipped these on and remembered how lightweight, durable, and clean these are.  Best pair of basketball shoes I've ever worn.  Was wetting all my 3's, I swear having these on my feet change my perception of basketball.  More confident cutting in, quicker, just overall helps my game.  Had it my way (no homo) with this 6'4 cat guarding me, went into the lane at will, made 3 out of 4 long balls, and on the final one, pointed at him and his boys and screamed, "LET'S GO!" and he quit the game on the spot 
glasses.gif

Its gotta be the shoes.

^Inlines 
smokin.gif
 there have been some great models to release since these Vs but still are probably tied for my fave hoop shoe.  If you threw the traction of something like the Kobe 9 onto them, it would be game over

Currently on the fence about selling my DS MC 2.0 Racers to cop the Chaos V at a good price :rolleyes

Decisions :frown:

Last edited:
Sold all of my pairs of Vs through the years but Chaos I can't seem to let go. Great pick-up, both pairs are classics.

Last edited:
Meh... Pulled the plug anyway! Couldn't resist these classics for 250 DS.

Dark Knight/Chaos pack complete

Good call... one of the few shoes I've doubled up on.

Edit: didn't realize that was from almost a month ago :lol:

Last edited:

Picked these up over the summer on eBay for $220, just had to have 'em.  Had the Del Sol back in 2010, but sold those for $50 when I was a dope fiend.   Anyways, wore 'em out to play some hoops at a University near by, was having such a great week just had to end it on a good note.  Slipped these on and remembered how lightweight, durable, and clean these are.  Best pair of basketball shoes I've ever worn.  Was wetting all my 3's, I swear having these on my feet change my perception of basketball.  More confident cutting in, quicker, just overall helps my game.  Had it my way (no homo) with this 6'4 cat guarding me, went into the lane at will, made 3 out of 4 long balls, and on the final one, pointed at him and his boys and screamed, "LET'S GO!" and he quit the game on the spot 8)

Its gotta be the shoes.

Nice pick up... real clean looking shoe......:smokin I need these too....

^I would say thats decent. I saw a pair go for $350 sz 11.5 nds. But these are hard to come by these days.

Back
Top Bottom