OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

This time tomorrow I will be wearing a pair of Aces. Can't wait.

Those Dukes are lookin good but i still think I'll be passing. USCs are a definite pickup.

Flint - you gonna be at the "House" tomorrow?

Originally Posted by dsquared

i love it when i hear the ups truck drive by and then stop at my house lol. i freakin run down the stairs like its christmas morning. anyway i just got the inlines and i love them. super clean. i love the pearlescent effect of the exotic print.

lol...my kids call it the shoe truck haha.

Edwin...Im just not liking the diff shades of blue right now. Im sure real pics will change my mind....but for now Im passing 
ohwell.gif

Dear All,

Could people not post pics of the shoes. My self control has really taken a hard hit these past couple months and I've realized that I never really did have much self control in first place. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Abstract.

Dukes are not for me.

Think I'm going to be passing on most, if not all, of the HOH Vs...

i like the gr's better, inlines, homes, aways...

The Dukes are sick in some pics and look ok in others. Such mixed emotions...I also hate Duke...but thankfully there is no Duke or Blue Devil logo on the shoe. Decisions decisions...

The USC look good....i'm on those for sure

Love the ACES!

On a side not...does anyone know an exact date when they will release new Kobe V ID colors???

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by dsquared

i love it when i hear the ups truck drive by and then stop at my house lol. i freakin run down the stairs like its christmas morning. anyway i just got the inlines and i love them. super clean. i love the pearlescent effect of the exotic print.

lol...my kids call it the shoe truck haha.

Edwin...Im just not liking the diff shades of blue right now. Im sure real pics will change my mind....but for now Im passing 
ohwell.gif
Co-sign. Thats what makes me not like them as well.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i assume these will be scrapped... 2 blue based zk5s already

ogi6tz.jpg

Hopefully these don't get scrapped. I've been looking forward to these
frown.gif

neverwearem and Mugen,

That's what I am saying! I think with every other CW, these are being overlooked. I didn't even really like em at first, (too much purple I thought) but they really grew on me. On another note, I actually like the Dukes but would never pick em up since I am a UNC fan, lol. I am a sucker for royal blue however.

Haha abstract, you should talk.  You got the most clarity of pics posted so far, YOURS make people wanna get them!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MP23

Haha abstract, you should talk.  You got the most clarity of pics posted so far, YOURS make people wanna get them!!
happy.gif

Lol.. I meant new pics of shoes I have yet to purchase....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

i really wish this version releases....

4261254983_fee41e0806.jpg
My man reading SLAM!!!
but i agree, i 2 wish this version releases...

are the dukes/uscs dropping on the 13th or the 15th? getting excited for tomorrows release date!!

Finally got my DKs today...there much better in person. I will be definitely be copping the inlines tomorrow and maybe some kobe impluse shorts.

The Dukes and USCs will end up being the 13th I bet. Monday makes no sense. USCs were a Saturday last year.

Back
Top Bottom