OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

is the CQ pair form the contest to design kobe a pair of IDs? if it is i thought it was a sunday game, that shoe looks like an away cw. i like the design on the flywire, i assume its something nike added given you can add that design on ID...i would love that option over the heartbeat or kobe code

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

is the CQ pair form the contest to design kobe a pair of IDs? if it is i thought it was a sunday game, that shoe looks like an away cw. i like the design on the flywire, i assume its something nike added given you can add that design on ID...i would love that option over the heartbeat or kobe code
I thought he would be wearing the contest winner's ID's to the portland game? I don't think those are it cause that pattern isn't a selection for ID's yet

dose any body know where can I possible fine davinci except ebay???
tired.gif

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=109811459036339
come and check out the sneakerhead blog on facebook

I don't think STs taxes me, just 15 buck shipping....I think. Unless you buy 2 pairs, then shipping is free.

Wore my Vdays yesterday, man I flipped hard on these things. I wasn't even considering them until I saw someone post a pic with black laces.

wait....is that a new print on those ID's? is that print available on nikeid right now?

nope not as right now koopa, i hope they do though!! that would be sick and ID would sell quick for nike, so listen up nike...we dont like "heartbeat" or the kobe code haha btw did anyone ever figure out what the code means?

Anybody have luck at their Macy's on the DK gear? I got the last Mediums on the shorts. Coupon too ftw!

^Cool, Thanks. My FL didn't even get them. Gonna order thru them today with the $30 off.

Originally Posted by usoaman

dose any body know where can I possible fine davinci except ebay???
tired.gif
Well since only 17/18 pairs released at that raffle at the Montalban Theatre, I'd say eBay is your best bet. I really want a pair as well but I'm really sceptical about the sellers that have them for presale when theres been no confirmation that they'll be more widely released

since nike is releasing alot of these generic cw in the fall i hope those white navy blue ones come out. ive been looking for what page they were posted on but cant find it

Back
Top Bottom