OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I copped them at hoh. Luckily they some how had my sz 10. But yea my friend gave me a employee discount. Came down to 92 but need a shoe cleaner -_-.
I'm the happiest guy in the world today
smile.gif
lol. They are one beautiful shoe!!!
Can not wait til I got to SF with them on and a ******* jersey
grin.gif
on may.
Will post pics of them wen I get my internet back -_- I've been on my bb for a week on here -_-

Originally Posted by Steve212

God I love the POP Kobe V. Coppin' on release day for sure.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. one of the best colorways to come out in lakers colors.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Heading out to CO. this week to visit family.  Was going to try and hit the Lakers/Nuggets game next week with my son for his 6th b-day on April 6.  Any Denver/Co.Springs NTers with some info on good spots for Kobe/Kobe gear and or Nuggets Tix, let me know.  Thanks in advance.

I got tickets to the game as an early bday present for myself. 
Good stuff.  Should be a great game!  POP are 50/50 for me.  Prefer the CDs.  No POP probably means 2 Del Sols and thats a wrap.  In my humble opinion,
1.Chaos
2.DK
3.ASG
4.Duke
5.Inline
Del Sols may be 3. once they release

Originally Posted by Wyse23

POP's are ok, but not worthy of the retail price tag.

I WANT THE SNAKE PRINT VERSIONS/CARPE DIEMS!!!
POPs are dope,

But yeah, I would prefer the Snake Prints, NIKE!!!!!

please release the CD/POP now nike! so I can use the $30 off on those.. not worth the $5 price hike

I might be in the minority here but I actually like the redesigned POPs. I will need to see them in person before I buy them, but I'm most likely going to be getting them. I just want a black based colorway and they are more unique than the Del Sols that are coming out later.

Is it safe to say the POPs/CDs are going to be GR?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so the pop (diamond print) is also the CD? or is there going to be a CD with the snakeskin print?? im confused
As I know, the snakeskin Kobe V that was slated to drop earlier in the year was the Carpe Diem but it was scrapped.  The scrapped Carpe Diem was re-designed into the POP which will release.

Not sold on the POP yet :/ If it were the older picture, then it was 100%!!! Still need to get some Ace's dammit

Putting off packing and getting ready for our trip Wed., so I decided to snap a few pics of the recent family pick ups.  Notice my size 11.5 AWAY missing, as Footlocker botched my Stock Locator I thought I had gotten last week.
mad.gif

From left to right, size 12c for my soon to be 6 year old son, size 2y for my 7 year old son, size 7.5 for the Mrs, and my 11.5 Inline.  Missing are my Daughter's size 10c, and my twin sons 7c and 6c.  They don't get the Kobe treatment yet.  They can fight over retro jordans and AZGs from my first two sons. I must say I cringe at how much has been spent on their/my shoes, but at least for the little ones they make their way through 3 or 4 people before they are retired and given to/loaned to friends and family.  Gotta keep the shoe love flowing!
tongue.gif
3a13696b47a2ca5bd74ff8a0b7aba5a1d61907f9.pjpg
7881694bccd3f8baa31e9024c8029a5d055f8f10.pjpg

I'm wanting dukes... something about Blk/blue shoes that has me 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

old pic from my flickr

4409061339_c896530eeb.jpg

dark knights sorta ruined this pic
smh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm wanting dukes... something about Blk/blue shoes that has me 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

old pic from my flickr

4409061339_c896530eeb.jpg

dark knights sorta ruined this pic
smh.gif
not ruined. Just that the neptune blue is a little diff. blue than the royal.  Still to be appreciated . Once I got over the fact that the "Dukes" were Duke colors I quickly became a fan of these 5s.  They would have been better with a matte black toe, but nonetheless the blue flywire is supersmooth.

Rich: Those are some nice pictures... hope you can get your size... and you got a lot of kids!! Good luck when they turn into teenagers!! Twins? Sheesh!
laugh.gif

Edwin: Barf at the Space Jams, Choke at the Foamposites, Smile at the Dark Knights

So it all makes sense (no pun). It was stated earlier that CDs were scrapped...now CDs with the triangle print will be released as the POOPs.

I almost forgot about the Heelntoe...

Back
Top Bottom