frown.gif
)
2. Inline
3. DK
4. Chaos
5. Del Sol

Originally Posted by usoaman

Originally Posted by never wear them

What graphics are there?!? Is the graphic on te aways on there?!?!? Please tell me yes!!!!!
the answer is yes, not easy to tell through. it might be better when you see the real shoes

What colors are there for that option?!?17 pairs easily if black or purple is on there.

I guess for those wanting DKs it is close but the price is about the same you would pay for a DK on eBay. I like the neptune blue on the toe.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Anyone got glue stains on their heelcup? I got a pair of ASG's that have them and usually I use a little bit of alcohol on a q-tip, but it's not working for reason. Any suggestions on anything you guys use?

I had glue residue on my chaos, by the laceholes, I simply borrowed my girl's tweezer, and pulled out the glue stuff. 

I only have 3 as of now.
DK
BL
Aways
I have dukes but they wont end up top 5. I also have inlines and id have to say they are a very nice shoe, and should be in the 5 or 6th in most peoples top but its just too much white imo and im letting my pair go. Chaos might be in the top 5 once my pair comes. I couldnt get a pair on sale so i had to pay $140. They should be here by fri.

Vince haha.

Ed/G...true on the DKs, but I'd like to see someone make the IDs. Who knows, they might look better than the real thing.

I can't believe they won't give us different color midsoles
smh.gif
at least dk grey, v. purple, & del sol. I think that's what's keeping me from ordering another pair.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by usoaman

is $210 shipped for davinci too much?
tired.gif

It all depends on how u feel about em. If your willing to pay that much, do it.

still battling right now, could not find it anywhere else except ebay.
tired.gif

Usoaman...wait it out. They're supposed to be a GR later? Even if HOH exclusive you're better off to wait, you'd probably be able to find em cheaper, maybe even for retail. I don't think very many like em, so they might be fairly easy to get if they do re-release.

Same two color of midsole for I'd's? *yawn*

But yea
#1. DK(still need to cop a pair
smh.gif
)
#2.ASG(copped)
#3.Chaos (copped)
#4.Bruce lee (still need a pair
smh.gif
)
#5. USC(copped)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Usoaman...wait it out. They're supposed to be a GR later? Even if HOH exclusive you're better off to wait, you'd probably be able to find em cheaper, maybe even for retail. I don't think very many like em, so they might be fairly easy to get if they do re-release.

thanks for your help man, hope it will re-release. like a GR.
smile.gif

^^ It's a nice colorway. I myself, rather buy the DK's.

Not a fan of the graphics, I have an ID in mind, that is inspired by the ZK1.

Not a fan of the graphics too.. I had the Kobe code originally on my IDs, but scrapped them right before I purchased them. Only ~3 more weeks!

Back
Top Bottom