OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Deceticon0- those arent sb laces on my BL's they are the Mr.lacy Slimmies and yea the away laces
on them would look sooo hardd but im waiting to get my Inlines and get those laces put them on aways put black laces on Inlines n aways on BL's lol hope u got all that lol

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Deceticon0- those arent sb laces on my BL's they are the Mr.lacy Slimmies and yea the away laces
on them would look sooo hardd but im waiting to get my Inlines and get those laces put them on aways put black laces on Inlines n aways on BL's lol hope u got all that lol
I had to run through it a couple of times, but I got it, haha. Those Mr. Lacy's look thinner on their website.  

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

I had to run through it a couple of times, but I got it, haha. Those Mr. Lacy's look thinner on their website.  
lol my b but yea they are def a lot thicker in person but they look good its kinda hard to find perfect matches i tried the footlocker ones and although they are thinner the quality is garbage but i think once i do my final switch and have the black laces on my inlines i will b satisfied 100% since thats my goal lol

honestly.... this is the greatest Kobe shoe for me... DKs.

4546912068_8c7e279948.jpg

pimp.gif
x100

later

i want those mysterious white/black/grey pretty bad. those would be one of my fav colorways since i love that cw on shoes

I thought for sure I would pass on these, but man are they smoking in person! Way better than the Away's IMO! I had to make the lace switch on these though...

I'm back (finally)... About a two week separation, but all good. Props to Tony for posting some of my pics for me and for him and Vince for the recognition!!  This pic is for you both!

4513184241_3ca55331bb_b.jpg

To the rest of the homies (minus Edwin), ya'll know who you are, good stuff keepin' in touch with the info/texts/comedy.

Got the POPs last week and hope to get another pair of Inlines/POPs this weekend
wink.gif
. Those IDs/PEs/Samples are both
sick.gif

Was feeling the POPs at first, then was eh on release day, but ended up getting them and they are pretty nice, though not nicer than the Aways.

Top 3 CWs for me (that I own) are still:

1. DKs
2. Aways
3. Inlines

Bruce Lees
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

I'm back (finally)... About a two week separation, but all good. Props to Tony for posting some of my pics for me and for him and Vince for the recognition!!

To the rest of the homies (minus Edwin), good stuff keepin' in touch with the info/texts/comedy.

Got the POPs last week and hope to get another pair of Inlines/POPs this weekend
wink.gif
. Those IDs/PEs/Samples are both
sick.gif

Was feeling the POPs at first, then was eh on release day, but ended up getting them and they are pretty nice, though not nicer than the Aways.

Top 3 CWs for me (that I own) are still:

1. DKs
2. Aways
3. Inlines

Bruce Lees
nerd.gif
Welcome back Adrian.   I am with you on DKs and Inlines. I would probably slot Chaos in there in 2nd.  Something about the chaos, and the "cyber" green that just works for me. It isn't for everyone, but I would say as a casual rocker, the Chaos takes the cake followed closely by the DK and Inlines.  Just my opinion.  Feel free to disagree.  Really wouldn't mind seeing MLKs drop anytime soon, as they would probably rival the Chaos for me.

copped the usc, they are nice, for 130 flat isnt bad hopefully the guy from hoh remembers me next next time, def gon come back for inlines and all stars them im done

my draft days i just picked up at NTSF have 2 different style "reptile" tongues....kind of cool..one is the very symetrical reptile skin print, and the other is more of a vertical, more randomized V pattern....i dig...

Back
Top Bottom