OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nice pick up J!

thanks man. my woman hates them so imma buy our son a few pairs. time to search for a 1c
laugh.gif

Wow....Some hate for the II's, USA Ultimates are probably one of the nicest pair of Kobes EVER made.

The II's were some of the best looking from the Kobe Line, as far as casual wear goes you can feel each individual pod under your feet, the comfort was incredible. I've never balled in a pair, but I know the main complaint is it being to roomy and slipping under your foot.

But the Ultimates and Strengths + a few more colorways were classic imo.

I'm still balling in All-Star Kobe I's, the comfort and cushioning is amazing. Broke out a DS pair to ball in, in the league i'm in. I don't feel like beating my V's just yet to ball in them smh.

It's really a hard choice for me because I love the I's, II's, but I also love the IV's and V's.

I'd have to say as far as LOOKS go...

IV's > V's > II's > I's > III's , but I love all of them in their own individual way.

I'm pretty happy with the Kobe line. He's had alot of shoes through his career especially considering the 2K4's and 2K5's should of been his first 2 sig shoes.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by bigj505

Might not be my last. Obviously my first of many.
Fixed.
laugh.gif
im sitting here with this nike gift card thinking i need to scoop the aways from vegas... just sitting here debating

Don't forget the Hyperdunks...

If I were to rank his whole Nike line as of LOOKS, It would be

1. IV
2. V
3. III
4. 2k4
5. HDs
6. I
7. II
100. 2k5

I thought the 2k5s were straight
sick.gif

J...for the price you won't regret it. If I didn't already have a pair I'd be all over that.

If I ranked the Kobe line it would

1. Kobe IV- Lunar is very comfortable it just wears out
2. Kobe 2k4- The lasers are beautiful. They have a good blend between high and mid.
3. Kobe V- Great shoe but its just too low for my personal tastes.
4. Kobe II- Great and comfortable shoes but they didnt have enough colorways
5. Kobe 1- Good shoe, I just hate the mesh on the back, it's so think it doesnt serve a purpose but a beautiful shoe.
6. HDs- Nice lockdown...didnt like the cushioning. You also have to wear crew socks with them or we'll cut your feet

I cant rate the Kobe IIIs because I dont have a pair. But its beautiful looking shoe too bad we didnt get more colorways.

New images via sneakernews.com
nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-03.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-07.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-01.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-06.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Copped x 3![/font]

I love the white heel cup and black mesh. I WISH this were two different options on the IDs.. I would go crazy! Del Sols are x2!

Originally Posted by CFC24

New images via sneakernews.com
nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-03.jpg

[/font]

nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-07.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-01.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-06.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Copped x 3![/font]

eek.gif
  I will absolutely be buying these on rd and will be throwing in my BL laces. Del sol V > IV

my last two checks i have od'd on 6 pairs of v's... i told myself i was done with em but those del sols are pretty damn dope. and i still havent copped the inlines.
too many dope colorways.

Good looking out on the Aways, but they didn't have 12-13 anymore
frown.gif

Been playing in my Aces (indoors) lately, anyone else notice some slipping? Might just be a dustier than usual court though.

ahh i love these del sols ima get at least 2 pairs. u guys think these will come with 2 pairs of laces like the iv del sols did? i think the solid yellow laces would look great on this

Back
Top Bottom