Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Patiently waiting for TB colorways...
if you're looking for a pic this is the only one i've seen of them

9qldoz.jpg

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by CFC24

Originally Posted by lj12

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Just doing my late night web stroll and came across these, so how much are the Da Vinci going for?

Kind of surprised me, they were a limited release at Montalban right or not?

Got the last pair so no more left sorry.

xckb69.png
what site did you find these on from? i'm always looking for new places to find shoes haha
laugh.gif
 good job finding those tho! 
Choicekicksnorthwest.com
All sold out of those already. A lot of other kicks for good prices though.
laugh.gif
@ all the trouble dude went to trying to keep that site a secret ...screenshot, crop, upload, link.  no need for that, we're all in the same thread for a reason- share the knowledge

This is so  true.  And I want to see photos of the shoes when they arrive from that shady site.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Just doing my late night web stroll and came across these, so how much are the Da Vinci going for?

xckb69.png
what site did you find these on from? i'm always looking for new places to find shoes haha
laugh.gif
Choicekicksnorthwest.com
laugh.gif
@ all the trouble dude went to trying to keep that site a secret ...screenshot, crop, upload, link.  no need for that, we're all in the same thread for a reason- share the knowledge

This is so  true.  And I want to see photos of the shoes when they arrive from that shady site.

Theres nothing shady about this site, and Im pretty sure youve never ordered from them so you have no reason to throw out any kind of accusations that they may be shady or sell fakes, Choice Kicks Northwest is a great site run by a small business in Washington, I got my Dunkmans from them and they are 100% legit and Im supremely jealous that I didnt find the Da Vincis on there because I check that site regularly lol

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

xckb69.png
laugh.gif
Choicekicksnorthwest.com
laugh.gif

Theres nothing shady about this site, and Im pretty sure youve never ordered from them so you have no reason to throw out any kind of accusations that they may be shady or sell fakes, Choice Kicks Northwest is a great site run by a small business in Washington, I got my Dunkmans from them and they are 100% legit and Im supremely jealous that I didnt find the Da Vincis on there because I check that site regularly lol

Well I still want to see the photos of the kicks, but clearly he went out of his way to not divulge where they were from until it was sold out.  Like the previous poster said, share the knowledge. 

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

xckb69.png
laugh.gif
Choicekicksnorthwest.com
laugh.gif

Well I still want to see the photos of the kicks, but clearly he went out of his way to not divulge where they were from until it was sold out.  Like the previous poster said, share the knowledge. 

he said he got the last pair so why would it matter if he posted the site's name? secondly i ask (in general) what has the requesting party done to receive? have you contributed info on good deals? not saying you (kb24strikesagain) have not but from those who are putting him on blast for not posting the info and taking the time to take out the name etc etc.  lastly i rather just PM him than to have it on here and let all the lurkers get to it and then hear you guys complain about how lurkers took them all.  at least this way, via pm, you can screen out those who contribute here than let lurkers suck it dry from the community.  if you did pm him and he signed off or whatever reason then you must be late on the deal already anyways given something like that would shut sites down anyways...so it is what it is. 

im sure if there was plenty to go around on the site he would have posted the info or you could easily message him about it....personally ill post deals when i find them but will generally have people PM me and ill screen the lurkers because ive seen one too many times where lurkers clean out shops because of someone's generosity to share info with the community only to have regular contributors lose out to the bulk buyers/resellers.

so in the end, QUIT COMPLAINING!!! everyone here these days expect to be spoon fed information.  you missed out, plain and simple.  its not like he was posting pic and saying FSR with a
pimp.gif
he flat out said its sold out, he didnt buy them out he just got lucky from what it sounds like.  so quit your whining kiddies.
Stop%20Whining.jpeg

Originally Posted by abstractability

Drew:
laugh.gif

oh btw thanks for calling or emailing me about the game watching party you shaun and edwin etc were planning...yea i got the memo...FROM EDWIN! no thanks to you...im ashamed you are a fellow anteater! lol jk...im going to try to make it.  i was just in irvine on tuesday so im not sure if i can take another 65 mile drive out there esp in rush hour.

Originally Posted by abstractability

You were in the OC and didn't hit me up? SMH. That was YOUR bad. Edlose is the one who was planning it!  You, Vince, and Ed should just carpool!

haha i was in the OC for 2 hours for lunch and had to head back to pasadena to the office.  ill be sure to do so next time, know of any good balling places? we can ball it up and put your kobe V to good use, ill wear your BLs!

New shirt up on NDC, it's titled "Kobe Finals 2010". Could this mean there could be a Finals cw for the V's if they make it or not? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom