OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kobehead

Reminds me of these obviously...
2w4d8n9.jpg

Some purple would have been nice... Overall, Im disappointed.

Hopefully Aways look better.

This was the first shoe that came to mind when I saw the pics. I love them. They have a ZKIV MLK feel to them minus the purple of course.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Very disappointed with the Finals colorway.

Homes, Inlines, ID's > Finals colorway

V-days>>>>>>>> finals. Can careless about the writings.... If it was colored.... Then were talking....

I hope everyone continues to hate them so I can pick them up easier. I dont think these are the greatest CW released but better than the Dukes, All-Stars, MLK, and the Chaos for sure.

i think the finals are dope. and im glad they kept it simple. there has been so many loud colorways this was a good change of dircection.

Simplicity is cool....... ONLY if it's executed right........ Dont just do a white shoe and slap a gold heel..... Like cmon..... Give us a damn laker colorway. Nike trying to be all elegant.... Cmon...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Simplicity is cool....... ONLY if it's executed right........ Not just a white shoe and a gold heel..... Like cmon..... Give us a damn laker colorway
OFMFT!!!!  Lakers colorways>>>>all other colorways

@KB24strikesagain - You were right bro.  I wish you werent but you were, lol.  Too bad thos finals are weak as hell.  I am just glad they are cuz then I wont care that they are super limited and hard to get, I would rather cop a 3rd pair of homes.

Back
Top Bottom