OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Loving the BL. They are without a doubt my favorite colorway. Love all my pairs, but im a sucker for yellow. Had black laces on them, but they look much better with the stock laces so i went back.

Had Away laces on my Bruce Lees also but went back to stock laces. Stock laces do look the best. I was in a Bruce Lee phase couple of weeks ago. I'm now on my Free 7.0 phase. So comfy.

Nice Bruce Lee's S Dubl. Person who sold you those probably a good dude huh?

SMH at the Laker game today... Hate to even think about it.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I think I hear the Del Sol's calling my name now....

Do it! I can't stop wearing them. I love the Del Sols, probably my second fav after BL. I like the BL so much I can't bring myself to wear them.

Ed...haha no prob.

Adrian...yeah, I guess he's cool....even though he's always texting me talkin bout "Go Thunder...Go Suns...Go Celtics" smh

thnaks for the love on the Lees fellas! Def a dope shoe!

Originally Posted by al3x89

27704_452119157817_708532817_5826408_5985369_n.jpg

http://charlieedmiston.bi...m/product/all-day-purple

nah man im sorry but that shirt is one of those tacky +#% shirts that they sell at gas stations, or on crenshaw lol.
   but on another note the refs were crap today. way too many calls that werent even fouls, hope the Lake show can pull it together.
cant wait til my del sols get in from eastbay.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh at the refs in that game....I cant beleive some of the calls they were making.

Agree ....

Game had me pissed.

TOTALLY AGREED!!!!! It looked like the Lakers were playing at the garden 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

were the 4 rings shoes, finals (road and away)  GR for the kobe IV??

4 Rings were a HOH release late last year. A NikeTalker helped me get the 4 Rings when they released. I'm not sure, but I think the Home and Away Gradient ZK4's were limited.

Got mine at NTLA...then saw em at sheikhs in the beverly center. Def not HOH only. 

I stand corrected. All I knew was HOH, never been that active in the forums and I'm in Canada. I've never seen a Sheikhs before.

laugh.gif
@ the LeBron VII thread. Nothing but pipe dreams, shattered dreams, and "delusions of ganter" (calm down NT English gurus. I'm quoting a character from the Chappelle Show).

Originally Posted by David Choi

smh at the refs in that game....I cant beleive some of the calls they were making.

Agree ....

Game had me pissed.

TOTALLY AGREED!!!!! It looked like the Lakers were playing at the garden 
alien.gif

If the Lakers are being treated by the refs like this at Staples, imagine how they are going to call the game at The Garden :smh

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

nah man im sorry but that shirt is one of those tacky +#% shirts that they sell at gas stations, or on crenshaw lol.
   but on another note the refs were crap today. way too many calls that werent even fouls, hope the Lake show can pull it together.

lol... what? the shirt is clean. it's not even close to tacky. tacky would mean the shirt had too much going on...

We got to the free throw line 40 some odd times, the problem was how does Kobe get called for 5 fouls in a Finals game at home?!! Especially that bs charge to start the 4th quarter. We may have had more free throws but they got more calls at crucial parts in the game. What's the point of instant replay if you're still going to screw up the call when garnett's hand knocks it out of bounds?! I wanna see them give rondo 3 quick foul calls at td bank.

Agree ....

Game had me pissed.

I was there, the refs were absolutely pathetic.  We didn't lose the game on that alone though, we didn't play smart down the stretch despite the bad calls.  We have to play harder and smarter in game 3 to steal home court back!

Agreed, officiating sucked, overall. All in all, W's & L's can't be attributed to the refs, and the C's TOOK that game.

Now enough off-topic posts ... BACK TO THE V's ...

nerd.gif

As bad as that game was called the Lakers still had a chance to pull it out. Bad turnovers, bad perimeter shooting, and another dissapearing act from Odom is what really cost is the game. LO has to look himself in the mirror and tell himself to wake the EFF up!!!! He could have been the difference maker but he gave us nothing. Now we have to go to BOS & win 2, cuz it will be very difficult to only win 1 & try & beat them in game 6 & 7. LO is so mentally weak its not even funny.

^Seriously!! Frustrating night. Hopefully we'll get a peak at the away finals at some point today.

wonder what zkV kobe would wear...in a day or two we will know i guess...

about LO he sould go back wearing his gradients...he seems to play good when he wears zkivs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

***i want one,where can i get them??***

Love that shirt but figure if you order it today it might not even get here before the finals are over.

Back
Top Bottom