OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Those USAs are looking real nice. Much more tasteful than last years Gold Medals. Don't get me wrong I like the gold medals but they have never even been out the box. These USA V's will be rocked the first day.

Sneakernews.com is reporting the USAs won't drop until september.... Anyone have any info to back this up or refute it?

If the navy-heeled USA's drop, they will be copped. Not feeling the red-heeled ones at all.

Does anyone have any info on the Big Stages? Late July/early August? $130-135? HOH only?

Originally Posted by KG21

If the navy-heeled USA's drop, they will be copped. Not feeling the red-heeled ones at all.
This.

If the red heel releases I will have to ID a USA CW.

its so easy to buy multiples of this shoe, cause the shoe allows so many different color blocking. I have the aways , and have just picked up the homes, and i alraedy want another pair.

Whether tha lakers win or lose both finals will be picked up and USAs also I need a new pair of Vs to hoop in since I moved to Korea for tha yr

Originally Posted by Steve212

Home and Away Finals V (win or loss, but win hopefully) and the USA Editions and I'm done.
THIS. I hope
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This shoe is a form of crack
smh.gif
I can't enough

USAs are a must.

Alright, fam - let's hope Kobester gets some help tonight! After we win tonight, Game 7 will be EPIC.

Game 6, today. I really hope they win... somehow... Im surprised they strictly wore finals editions this year, last year kobe wore some ID's in one of the finals games i think.

I said 4 pairs would be enough. I'm at 5 now and I still plan on getting:

1. Away Big Stages
2. Lower Merions
3. 2nd pair of Dark Knights
4. 2nd pair of Del Sols
5. All Star Games
6. 2nd pair of Chaos
7. Bruce Lees

Back
Top Bottom