OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Man y'all are sounding like little b****es....

Who cares. Making the guy sound like he cheated on his wife or killed a man for something.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

This is what I found from a forum called "KICKZ-LAB":

Hope will be Lucky Draw !!

Release Date Confirmed

7/15/2010 KBV Big Stage (AWAY)

7/26/2010 KBV Big Stage (HOME)

Idk if this is accurate because the majority of the people on that forum are from Hong Kong.
all i can say is that the flagship store in beijing doesn't know about this release date, and neither does shanghai. kind of weird for a shoe to release 2-3 days and they still haven't gotten their shipment. just saying....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Man y'all are sounding like little b****es....

Who cares. Making the guy sound like he cheated on his wife or killed a man for something.

THIS.
smh.gif

I swear i clicked on the "Kobe V" thread, not the *****in thread.... seriously.... back on track
Kobe V Big stage has been confirmed to release on the 31st july here in australia (not sure which c/w yet) but only one store in the whole country is receiving them!!at a footlocker in melbourne
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Which ones are the "big stages" ? The black and gold and the white and gold? With the clear soles
Both are the Big Stages. The white/gold is the Home cw and the black/gold is the Away cw

Originally Posted by thapointguy

indifferent.gif
you got to be kidding me, that is fraud. you paid $40 and "stole" $120+ from FTL. I hope karma bites you hard! That puts it in the category of scamming a fellow member. If I were a mod I would ban you.
mad.gif

OMG, I'm dying over here
roll.gif

Dude, you make it seem like he bamboozled you.   Dude simply traded in a shoe for another shoe, if it was illegal, then they wouldn't have approved the exchange.   Manager doesn't know he paid $40, they go by the retail price.

Anyway, nice pickup on those MD's, they look alot better in person.  Still contemplating.

I just had an online chat with a Nike Rep and she had no knowledge of a Big Stage release date. If they did release, she said it would probably be in the fall. I need them ASAP!

No one knew any info about the release date last year for the finals either, till almost the day of/week of.

It popped up on Footlocker unlocked as well for the away if I remember right.

The UWR is much cleaner than the USA imo.

For you LA guys, how limited were the 5 Rings Puppet tees out there? They were a LA exclusive according to Nike.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

indifferent.gif
you got to be kidding me, that is fraud. you paid $40 and "stole" $120+ from FTL. I hope karma bites you hard! That puts it in the category of scamming a fellow member. If I were a mod I would ban you.
mad.gif

OMG, I'm dying over here
roll.gif

Dude, you make it seem like he bamboozled you.   Dude simply traded in a shoe for another shoe, if it was illegal, then they wouldn't have approved the exchange.   Manager doesn't know he paid $40, they go by the retail price.

Anyway, nice pickup on those MD's, they look alot better in person.  Still contemplating.

lol, thx. Anyway, I was like whatever on the MD's but after seeing them in person the blue looked too dope too pass on and they give the shoe a patent look.

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

My New Adopted Babies 
pimp.gif
 "Night and Day"(Big Stage)

2u40v0i.jpg

2eg9110.jpg

THEY LOOK A LOT BETTER IN PERSON!!!!

Posts like these drive me nuts. What's the point of showing a picture that EVERYONE on this board is going to want to know where you got that from and you leave no info.  Then usually that person disappears like the guy who supposedly got the Da Vinci's off some website.  Notice he never came back to talk or post pics?  So annoying.

i dont know if ilike them due to the fact that it was the shoes that he beat my celtics with lol.. but i like the aways more..

Im really feeling the away Big Stages especially with the milky sole and shiny graphic....the homes are ok, but the scheme reminds me of the Wheat AJ XIII's and I never wore those when I had which means I would do the same with those.

Back
Top Bottom