OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

HOH State Street is done. We got our tickets and headed home. See everyone before 8

That is too easy. Takes the fun out of it.

In other news............

I seen the CHINAs and USAs today in person.

WOW. both are two dope colorways.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We already confronted the eBay seller, they're not all his. The pic doesn't show the ppl standing on the sidelines out of the pic.

There are some ppl there that's messing with his paper that got in there to interfere.

Trust me, I confronted some ppl already and put them back in the line...

And it ain't worth it confronting dude. I have a bad temper... My boxing years are long gone, and my plus,
My car is parked a block away
grin.gif
grin.gif

That's how the shoe game is now days. Some ppl skip buying the shoes.... They'll just sell their spot.

Y'all can say throw the seats out, But when the rest of the ppl ain't down like how you are... It's hard. As long as I got my pair... I'm gooood!

Originally Posted by never wear them

We already confronted the eBay seller, they're not all his. The pic doesn't show the ppl standing on the sidelines out of the pic.

There are some ppl there that's messing with his paper that got in there to interfere.

And it ain't worth it confronting dude. I have a bad temper... My boxing years are long gone, and my plus,
grin.gif
grin.gif

That's how the shoe game is now days. Some ppl skip buying the shoes.... They'll just sell their spot.

Y'all can say throw the seats out, But when the rest of the ppl ain't down like how you are... It's hard. As long as I got my pair... I'm gooood!
Whats the line looken like bro
nerd.gif

Bored and since I'm not headed to line up at HOHLA thought I'd snap a pic of my UWR with the USA Olympics shorts and jerseys. Helps take my mind of the BS release of the BS.

Anyone have any information regarding the release at Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island? I searched through the thread and, well, Yuku FTL. Thanks.

lots of dissapointed people at house of hoops la tommorrow

half there stock has already been sold to employees and there families

its all good for me cuz i got a friend there but the shoe game has really turned shady in the last 5 yrs

its gonna suck for the poor bastard who took off and camped for 20 hrs to find out some employees cousin who gets there at opening is gonna be taken care of before him

its all good for me cuz i got a friend there but the shoe game has really turned shady in the last 5 yrs

its gonna suck for the poor bastard who took off and camped for 20 hrs to find out some employees cousin who gets there at opening is gonna be taken care of before him

Originally Posted by utl768

Wow.  You. are. a. hypocrit.

smh.gif

*Edit
Weren't you the same dude who posted that the Carpe Diem IVs were sitting on shelves couple months back in Florida and were all secretive regarding the store?

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

Man all I know is y'all better not let whoever it is muscle y'all and get all the kicks.I say treat the chairs like a lebron jersey, and burn it.

grin.gif
grin.gif

Man all I know is y'all better not let whoever it is muscle y'all and get all the kicks.I say treat the chairs like a lebron jersey, and burn it.

grin.gif
grin.gif

ever since yuku put up that stupid advertisement bar at the bottom of the page, niketalk has been running like crap. i have been refreshing on kb24 and nothing yet.

Originally Posted by abstractability

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

smh.gif

Seriously, is this kid like 14?

Got 2 pairs more this week, 3 pairs total even tho I am not a KB fan. Will try but wont pay much for the finals specially I can get these pairs for $70 something.

img3502n.jpg

Got 2 pairs more this week, 3 pairs total even tho I am not a KB fan. Will try but wont pay much for the finals specially I can get these pairs for $70 something.

img3502n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom